Sign in to follow this  
nzoner

Anyone still alive in a Survivor pool?

Just hoping to see thoughts on what others are doing,oh and btw,I do have the Broncos left but I have a rule that no matter how easy the match-up looks I never take a road favorite in a division game.

Not in a survivor pool but in a pick em league. Currently in 10th out of 57 players & have been heating up as of late. I understand your rule when it comes to divisional games on the road but there's no easy games this week. Here's how I'd rank the easiest games not knowing who you have left to choose from.

1. Denver - Away vs. Oakland

2. TB - Home vs. Philly

3. SF - Home vs. Miami

4. IND - Home vs. Tennessee

5. Chicago - Away vs. Minnesota

6. Pittsburgh - Home vs. San Diego

I'm still alive and will be rolling with Seattle most likely...

Indy, Pitt and SF should win as well...

Me and Voltaire are still alive in the FFToday one over at The Geek Club. I'm taking Seattle and I'm pretty sure he is too. I'm also still one of 3 left alive in a $10 pool that started with 85 people. I'll be taking Seattle in that one too. Tampa's not a terrible pick this week as well. Philly basically mailed the season in weeks ago.

Me and Voltaire are still alive in the FFToday one over at The Geek Club. I'm taking Seattle and I'm pretty sure he is too. I'm also still one of 3 left alive in a $10 pool that started with 85 people. I'll be taking Seattle in that one too. Tampa's not a terrible pick this week as well. Philly basically mailed the season in weeks ago.

I've used Seattle,for me it's either Tampa,Indy or possibly the Browns,right now I have Tampa in but am more than likely changing to Indy.

I've used Seattle,for me it's either Tampa,Indy or possibly the Browns,right now I have Tampa in but am more than likely changing to Indy.

I lost just last week on ravens over steelers :(

+2 (lost in 2 leagues because of the focking black birds)

:wall:

Still alive in mine. Started with 1,773 entries, down to the final 40. We had to start picking 2 teams in week 13.

Right now, I am leaning towards Tampa Bay and Indy. Thinking of swapping one of them out for Pittsburgh since Big Ben is playing. Don't love taking divisional games if it can be avoided and everyone seems to love Indy this week. Philly has lost like 7 in a row and figure they are due eventually.

never bank on a huge rivalry game like ravens/steelers, bears/packers. Those games are always up for grabs. :/ sorry for the loss though. Easy to see the ravens beating up on the steelers backup QB.