Sign in to follow this  
checkdown

Week 15 ANSWERS Start/Sit

So - you're not concerned with Britt going up against Cromartie?

I am a bit... on my notebook this week I made a reference to the matchup, but, it seems pretty clear to me that Britt is going to be a focal point of Tennessee's new offense and he looks to be healthy on the field now. He went 8 for 9 on his targets last week and posted nice numbers.

Cro and the Jets did a decent job against Arizona and Jacksonville but gave up a fair number of points to top receivers in New England and Seattle the weeks prior.

I agree with SEA, and S. Rice. But - NE WR W. Welker plays the slot. Their true outside WR1 is B. Lloyd, who did nothing (3 catches for 26 yards).

"Also:" - I was surprised you have Hartline so low, with D. Bess OUT. Who else will catch the ball for MIA? :-)

I agree with SEA, and S. Rice. But - NE WR W. Welker plays the slot. Their true outside WR1 is B. Lloyd, who did nothing (3 catches for 26 yards).

"Also:" - I was surprised you have Hartline so low, with D. Bess OUT. Who else will catch the ball for MIA? :-)

There is also Brandon Gibson who posted 9 yards but two scores with Amendola out in between.

Regarding Hartline, I'm just expecting that game to be won with Reggie Bush... if Hartline gets a chunk of yards but doesn't score his rank should be in the right range. Really, it speaks more to what I feel is a strong class/strong matchups for the guys in the 20-35 range that I have Hartline low, not speaking poorly about him. I could have spelt his name correctly but I don't think that I could move him up - there is a PPR bonus for Hartline, but, since getting destroyed by Andre Johnson in week 11 the Jags haven't given up more than 54 yards to any WR.

Need to sit one of these guys:

Julio Jones

Hakeem Nicks

Reggie Wayne

Eric Decker

Who would you sit?

I see you have Wilson ahead of DMC, can't argue with it but I am having a hard time picking between the two, talk me into which one? - Thanks

Need to sit one of these guys:

Julio Jones

Hakeem Nicks

Reggie Wayne

Eric Decker

Who would you sit?

I'd sit Nicks. It comes down to he and Decker to me.

White will play for Atlanta, but, if he's at all limited Jones will see an uptick in targets against a beatable Giants secondary. Wayne has been consistent, the Texans have had trouble against the pass, and the Colts should have to air it out in this one; and I like a healthy Decker with Peyton tossing the ball better than a banged up Nicks with Eli throwing it. Atlanta has only given up 13 passing scores this year.

I agree, that MIA will focus on their run game vs. JAC. About JAC holding WRs to low yardage - their previous three games were vs. TEN, BUF and NYJ.

NYJ pounded the ball 30+ times. I think that is the game that BUF's WR1 S. Johnson hammy tightened up, and they pulled him early. TEN - okay, about that game. Although Locker was awful (23 of 40 passing).

I saw an article that Britt is NOT 100 percent... In the game last week, on both of his 46-yard catches, the DB was right with him. Cromartie is a ball-hawk; he had a 9-INT season with SD a few years ago.

Nice to see someone else thinking like me. Thanks for your opinion!

I'd sit Nicks. It comes down to he and Decker to me.

White will play for Atlanta, but, if he's at all limited Jones will see an uptick in targets against a beatable Giants secondary. Wayne has been consistent, the Texans have had trouble against the pass, and the Colts should have to air it out in this one; and I like a healthy Decker with Peyton tossing the ball better than a banged up Nicks with Eli throwing it. Atlanta has only given up 13 passing scores this year.

I see you have Wilson ahead of DMC, can't argue with it but I am having a hard time picking between the two, talk me into which one? - Thanks

Both guys carry risk. Wilson is coming off a big game in prime time. He looked good running the ball and now takes on starting duties but its possible that we're all overreacting to a big game; he could wilt under a full workload.

McFadden had his highest rushing output of the season against KC the last time these two teams played; however, he left last week's game early with a small injury and while he's probable to go today I have him a little lower on the list because a) he hasn't had a great season as you know and B) if he gets dinged again it seems likely to me that the Raiders will again air on the side of caution here and yank him out, given that the games don't mean anything.

So, I'd go Wilson as the workload is guaranteed for him. The Falcons and Chiefs give up the 8th and 9th most points to fantasy RBs on the season... but, again, I'd go with the guy with the top 10 matchup whose touches seem to be a lock.

I agree, that MIA will focus on their run game vs. JAC. About JAC holding WRs to low yardage - their previous three games were vs. TEN, BUF and NYJ.

NYJ pounded the ball 30+ times. I think that is the game that BUF's WR1 S. Johnson hammy tightened up, and they pulled him early. TEN - okay, about that game. Although Locker was awful (23 of 40 passing).

I saw an article that Britt is NOT 100 percent... In the game last week, on both of his 46-yard catches, the DB was right with him. Cromartie is a ball-hawk; he had a 9-INT season with SD a few years ago.

Are you trying to decide between Hartline and Britt, then?

You don't even have D-Will ranked on your RB matchups this week....really? He's got a better chance to put up numbers than Dwyer this week, at least. I'm planning on starting him. Thoughts?

You don't even have D-Will ranked on your RB matchups this week....really? He's got a better chance to put up numbers than Dwyer this week, at least. I'm planning on starting him. Thoughts?

The Chargers give up sub 4 per carry, 92 a game and just 5 rushing scores on the season. I only go so far with RB ranks, as you know, and Williams is right around the bubble in my eyes, but I'd start Dwyer over him. His long catch and score last week was a game saver for fantasy owners but otherwise Williams has carried for just 21, 67, 56 yards over the past three weeks.

My Opponent is starting Newton.

I have a choice between Olsen vs SD, or Rudolph vs Rams in a PPR league.

Its a coin toss for me. Advantage of Olsen is that it cuts into newtons points... But SD has been tough against TEs.

For my RBs - how concerned should I be with Spiller vs Seahawks D - I could start D.Murry instead. AP is my other RB.

You did well for me last week calling WR’s ….

SemiFinals in 1 league this week — Traditional Scoring

NEED 2 WR!!

Dez Bryant

Michael Crabtree

Steve Smith (Car)

Denarious Moore….

Leaning Bryant and Crabtree — even though the MNF Pats vs Texans scares me with Crabtree…. and of course Dez injury…

ALSO -- Flex spot -- Alfred Morris or David Wilson (leaning Morris)

Thoughts???….. thanks as always!!

Ridley vs SF D.... Crappy matchup but the Pats normally provide Ridley some scoring opportunities. My other option is Joique Bell vs an awful ARI D or Montell Owens vs a tough MIA D, but with little competition. Do I ride the pony who helped to get me here or switch it up?

Miles Austin... If Dez is out I go with Miles, but since I also have Witten as my TE I'm nervous about putting too much stock into the DAL passing game. My other option is Hartline, who should see a higher number of targets with Bess out.

NE D vs SF... NE has come on as of late and I think if they get out to an early lead they can force some mistakes. My other option is MIA against the Jags, which looks great on paper but MIA hasn't been great at forcing the turnovers.

What do you think?

PPR League...

Matt Ryan (vs. NYG) or Matthew Stafford (@ ARI)?

and

For Defense, Chicago Bears (vs. GB) or Denver Broncos (@ BAL)?

Thanks for your help!