Sign in to follow this  
Lacoop

Week 15 Regret thread. "I'd be in the championship if not for..."

.... listening to the pundits and choosing Detroit D over Seattle.

.... playing Bryce Brown on Thursday night over Matt Forte.

i am up only 5 points and he has shonn greene tonight. If i had not sat richardson or moreno instead of plugging in d. wilson on a last minute wimb i probably would have reached the finals!! :nono: :cry: :mad:

If i hadnt started RayRice, Reggie Wayne, Victor Cruz and the Detroit DST.

Oh no wait....i still won. I love you Aaron Hernandez!!!!!! I want to bear your brobies!!!!

If I didn't start Alexander over Decker

.... listening to the pundits and choosing Detroit D over Seattle.

if you have a good defense, just stick with them. so many people got duped into the Lions defense when they simply are not that good. I like to rotate defenses as well based on matchup but i still like to start a decent defense

i am up only 5 points and he has shonn greene tonight. If i had not sat richardson or moreno instead of plugging in d. wilson on a last minute wimb i probably would have reached the finals!! :nono: :cry: :mad:

another odd one. I understand sitting Moreno for flavor of the week Wilson but why sit richardson? stud = start. He was a big reason you made it this far

The Lions defense was fools gold from the minute they were touted as the pickup of the week. They were bottom of the barrel in regards to defense throughout the season but owners got cute with the matchup.

In regards to Wilson, I started him over Leshoure. If I had options like Moreno or Richardson, there's no way I could've pulled the trigger on Wilson. Did we see the Falcons blowing out the Giants? No, but he was unproven compared to the stud status of Richardson & Moreno's situation was a lot less cloudy in compared to being used on all downs.

I don't personally subscribe to the always start your studs theory, but these were situations where you stick with the guys that got you here in the 1st place.

One league I am in, main league I am out, and my last money league I picked up

J. Bell and started him over Beanie, lost by 3 (my other backs are Shady, FJAX and SJAX).

To top it off I have been eliminated from my survivor pool because I picked

the Lions, double whammy. :dunno:

Im gonna throw my kicker in there. I used Blair Walsh all year until this week.... and I lose by 4 points :(

Just curious who you benched him for.