Sign in to follow this  
boseshy

Why are some of you guys so serious?

People often come on this board and post about there team because thats what they are on the internet to do. Some of you get upset at these would-be "narcissists" because they are thinking about there own team and not providing you any knowledge of advice. Its fantasy football. Its the internet. You don't have to read it. Anyway, I just thought that was weird.

Adios, off to win two championships. :banana:

People often come on this board and post about there team because thats what they are on the internet to do. Some of you get upset at these would-be "narcissists" because they are thinking about there own team and not providing you any knowledge of advice. Its fantasy football. Its the internet. You don't have to read it. Anyway, I just thought that was weird.

Adios, off to win two championships. :banana:

Nobody cares.

For anyone who has any knowledge of GF's insistence on posting egomaniacal "look at me" threads and then repeatedly responding to himself therein because nobody else cares in the slightest, I propose that his response here might be the most ironic post in the history of the interwebs. :thumbsup:

For anyone who has any knowledge of GF's insistence on posting egomaniacal "look at me" threads and then repeatedly responding to himself therein because nobody else cares in the slightest, I propose that his response here might be the most ironic post in the history of the interwebs. :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

:pointstosky:

Because I care more about crazy right winged christians trying to tell me how important it is to have jesus in my life than someone talking about their fantasy football roster.

This place used to be a great place to talk football, fantasy strategies, player updates, etc.

Now, every other post is someone talking about their team.

Because I care more about crazy right winged christians trying to tell me how important it is to have jesus in my life than someone talking about their fantasy football roster.

This place used to be a great place to talk football, fantasy strategies, player updates, etc.

Now, every other post is someone talking about their team.

Who would Jesus start, dez, Antonio brown, or McFadden...ppr :ninja: