Sign in to follow this  
murf74

My Signature

You forgot the *

Whats the asterisk for - Bad officiating or the steroid induced 70s teams?

Lives for another year. :overhead:

Granted, hear see what your sig says, but aren't you leaving out other championships? Are Superbowls the only ones that matter? I thought the Packers have the most championship wins?

They did more steroids than the rest of the NFL combined during their "run". can't even deny it, as a lot of the players have admitted such.

Both. Murf is the defender of integrity when it comes to the Patriots supposedly cheating, Yet his 70s Steelers were the biggest cheaters going. Does he yell about those teams cheating? No, he goes silent.

Both. Murf is the defender of integrity when it comes to the Patriots supposedly cheating, Yet his 70s Steelers were the biggest cheaters going. Does he yell about those teams cheating? No, he goes silent.

Supposed cheating? LOL they cheated and admitted it. How many games is the only question mark because Goodell destroyed the evidence.

Steroids were legal in the 1970s. No cheating possible. B)

Officiating has been discussed at great lengths ....refs blew 2 calls on the same drive that is the confession of the ref who had to get it off his chest....give them 7pts on that drive doesn't equal a win. They benefited from 2 penalties....LOL last night alone the Ravens benefited from a half a dozen no calls. It happens, the game stays in the books.

Thanks for playing.

Supposed cheating? LOL they cheated and admitted it. How many games is the only question mark because Goodell destroyed the evidence.

Steroids were legal in the 1970s. No cheating possible. B)

Officiating has been discussed at great lengths ....refs blew 2 calls on the same drive that is the confession of the ref who had to get it off his chest....give them 7pts on that drive doesn't equal a win. They benefited from 2 penalties....LOL last night alone the Ravens benefited from a half a dozen no calls. It happens, the game stays in the books.

Thanks for playing.

I know those 2 penalties on one drive were impossible to overcome, which is why the NFL should just put 7 pts on the board right now (even though it could have only ended up as 3 pts or in the case of James Harrison's 99 yard interception for a TD vs. Arizona , 7 pts the other way)

2 penalties :lol: :lol: :lol: all that complaining and you got your awaited confermation on 2 bad calls. 2 calls in one game, that never happens in the NFL :rolleyes: I am just glad Leavy stepped in and really announce how great those 2 calls weighed on his head. It pretty much finally puts to bed all the crying you did over the other 58 minutes of game play.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/ref-taking-super-mistakes-too-hard

First, he didn't "kick" two calls in the fourth quarter. He was clearly incorrect when he called Matt Hasselbeck for a low block after the interception when Hasselbeck attempted to go low through a blocker in an attempt to make the tackle. It would only have been a foul if Matt would have made contact with the blocker, but he didn't, so it should not have been called.

Leavy piled on himself by saying that his holding call on Sean Locklear was incorrect. That is not true. It was a hold and should have been called. If anything, you could have made a case that the Steelers were offside and, if the play had been officiated correctly, the penalties would have offset and the down replayed. In any case, the reception would not have been allowed to stand.

you keep clinging to a dream where Seattle just had to overcome too many bad calls, and claim Leavy's confession proves your opinion, but in reality it just proves you totally wrong :bandana: You would have been better off if they didn't claim any mistakes and you could live in your dream world, but Leavy put the stake in your heart one more time, this one for the kill

I know those 2 penalties on one drive were impossible to overcome, which is why the NFL should just put 7 pts on the board right now (even though it could have only ended up as 3 pts or in the case of James Harrison's 99 yard interception for a TD vs. Arizona , 7 pts the other way)

2 penalties :lol: :lol: :lol: all that complaining and you got your awaited confermation on 2 bad calls. 2 calls in one game, that never happens in the NFL :rolleyes: I am just glad Leavy stepped in and really announce how great those 2 calls weighed on his head. It pretty much finally puts to bed all the crying you did over the other 58 minutes of game play.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/ref-taking-super-mistakes-too-hard

you keep clinging to a dream where Seattle just had to overcome too many bad calls, and claim Leavy's confession proves your opinion, but in reality it just proves you totally wrong :bandana: You would have been better off if they didn't claim any mistakes and you could live in your dream world, but Leavy put the stake in your heart one more time, this one for the kill

Sometimes cheaters do win.

Yes 6 times. :overhead:

Wish they would have done better job cheating in 2 superbowl losses to get 8 r8ngs :overhead:

:overhead: x 6

:pointstosky:

My signature rules! Bumpity bump

Living in the past. Dreaming of the future. Ignoring the present.

Living in the past. Dreaming of the future. Ignoring the present.

"The distinction between past, present, and future is only a stubbornly persistent illusion."

"The distinction between past, present, and future is only a stubbornly persistent illusion."

Murf quoting Einstein (and not even giving him credit) :lol:

Murf quoting Einstein (and not even giving him credit) :lol:

Einstein quotes me.

Happy anniversary hawker

Einstein quotes me.

Happy anniversary hawker

I guessed your quote. You guess mine:

"It was a tough thing for me. I kicked two calls in the fourth quarter and I impacted the game, and as an official you never want to do that." "It left me with a lot of sleepless nights, and I think about it constantly." "I'll go to my grave wishing that I'd been better."

:rolleyes: