Sign in to follow this  
The Football Guru

Instant Analysis - Travis Kelce

Tony Moeaki is a very good talent, but his durability is almost always in question. Kelce is as good as all-around TE as there is in this draft. He is a nasty blocker, which ensures he will see the field right away. Off-field concerns dragged down his stock a bit, but Kelce is almost the Robert Woods of the TE position among the rookies in that he has a smooth path to playing time and should be consistently productive, even if he's not an elite talent. There is low-end TE2 redraft upside here and second-round value in dynasty rookie drafts.

Yup.....it's official. Travis Kelce has finally reached dooshbag status.

On 4/26/2013 at 9:02 PM, The Football Guru said:

Tony Moeaki is a very good talent, but his durability is almost always in question. Kelce is as good as all-around TE as there is in this draft. He is a nasty blocker, which ensures he will see the field right away. Off-field concerns dragged down his stock a bit, but Kelce is almost the Robert Woods of the TE position among the rookies in that he has a smooth path to playing time and should be consistently productive, even if he's not an elite talent. There is low-end TE2 redraft upside here and second-round value in dynasty rookie drafts.

Holy crap ... a 10+ year-old take :shocking:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, The Football Guru said:

Holy crap ... a 10+ year-old take :shocking:

Kelce > Moeaki

7 hours ago, cmh6476 said:

Kelce > Moeaki

Definitely a better public drunk. What an embarrassment. Reminds me of a goofy frat boy who has never been there before.

Wow, I’m shocked at how much better of a singer he is than his rat faced girlfriend.

Did anyone see frat boy crying today? I was kinda embarrassed for him.

6 hours ago, LaChup said:

Did anyone see frat boy crying today? I was kinda embarrassed for him.

Nah, I don’t pay much attention to those state farm commercials.

If his beer drinking, can slamming celebration when he accepted his diploma from Cincinnati isn't proof that he is one of the world's biggest d-bags, I honestly don't know what is. He's a 15 year old in a rat infested body.