Sign in to follow this  
throttlers

Chris Givens

I loved this guy as a late pick before Austin was drafted. The word is that Quick and Givens will start with Austin in the slot. What do you think this does for Givens now? It see Austin taking Amendola's role. However, how many touches/targets will he actually get given his size? Austin will get some hype nad go earlier than I would take him. I am still thinking that Givens is the guy to grab in late rounds. Thoughts on Givens this year?

I like him as a late-round flyer. Maybe he does something, maybe he doesn't.

I would have been slightly higher on him without Austin though. There are only so many balls to go around in what is not exactly a high-octane passing offense.

I loved this guy as a late pick before Austin was drafted. The word is that Quick and Givens will start with Austin in the slot. What do you think this does for Givens now? It see Austin taking Amendola's role. However, how many touches/targets will he actually get given his size? Austin will get some hype nad go earlier than I would take him. I am still thinking that Givens is the guy to grab in late rounds. Thoughts on Givens this year?

amendola 101 targets 63 rec 3 tds 666 yds 11 games= 9.1 targets per game

givens 80 targets 42 rec 3 tds 698 yds 16 games= 5 targets per game

plus quick will take over for gibson and then they sign j cook plus there is also pettis ..

after austin i would not touch any other wr on this team at this time ...

• Like 1

I like Givens a lot. I think he has a much bigger role this season. Austin will be nice, but let's not forget he is a rookie WR. It takes WR's a few years to get going (unless you're AJ Green).