Sign in to follow this  
uwilose123

Jamal Charles 1 yard Td Run Tonight?

I wouldn't count on a lot of carries, period, let alone goalline considering Andy Reid's history...

Though his PPR value should be off the charts...

I wouldn't count on a lot of carries, period, let alone goalline considering Andy Reid's history...

Though his PPR value should be off the charts...

And that is?

Eagles rushing TD's the last 5 years

And that is?

Eagles rushing TD's the last 5 years

Great, now let's actually look at the starting RB's stats, not just total rushing TDs...

McCoy:

Westbrook:

But I guess that's the kind of rushing TD numbers you want from your #1?

And we won't even discuss the 215 carry average...

Great, now let's actually look at the starting RB's stats, not just total rushing TDs...

McCoy:

Westbrook:

Throw in the receptions and we sure can discuss the 215 carry average! Those td totals do not look bad to me considering McCoy was hurt last four games of last year. No one expects Charles to have more than 10-12 tds this year and he doesn't need to with the expected yardage he will have! Oh wait ...are we not allowed to discuss yardage and only the selective stats you post to try and base your opinion around?

Throw in the receptions and we sure can discuss the 215 carry average! Those td totals do not look bad to me considering McCoy was hurt last four games of last year. No one expects Charles to have more than 10-12 tds this year and he doesn't need to with the expected yardage he will have! Oh wait ...are we not allowed to discuss yardage and only the selective stats you post to try and base your opinion around?

Fine, we get it. You like Charles and are unwilling to listen to any negative comments about him. I'm not really sure why you posted on the site.

McCoy:

Westbrook:

I am pretty sure when Reid has had a RB who is his bell cow they finish as a top 5 RB in FF points, so if my #1 RB is also catching 60 passes for an additional 3-4 td's then yeah I am cool with my #1 RB not getting doubel didgit TD's. Plus it's not like KC has any goaline back on the roster right now. Davis a rookie is their projected #2

2012 McCoy hurt only played 12 games, 16 games projected 267 car 1120 3 td's, 72 rec 497 4 td's

2011 McCoy 15 games 273 1309 17td's, 48 rec 315 3 td's

2010 McCoy 15 games 207 1080 7td's 78 rec 592 2 td's

2009 RBBC McCoy, Weaver, Wesbrook.

2008 Westrbook 14 games 223 936 9 td's 54 rec 402 5 td's

2007 Westbrook 15 games 278 1333 7 td's 90 rec 771 5td's

Can we just agree that JC holds more value in PPR & go from there?

:lol:

so you want to dispute my initial comment - and then support it... stoopid flippin' cowfags fans...

I was disputing the comment that has no merit, nothing about being PPR.

"I wouldn't count on a lot of carries, period, let alone goalline considering Andy Reid's history..."

Some serious lack of social skills on display in this thread

QFT. Reasonable debate and discourse informs everyone. Flame wars and insults get us nowhere...

I was disputing the comment that has no merit, nothing about being PPR.

"I wouldn't count on a lot of carries, period, let alone goalline considering Andy Reid's history..."

Convenient how you even ignore the second sentence that directly addresses PPR the SECOND time you want to comment on my post...

" I wouldn't count on a lot of carries, period, let alone goalline considering Andy Reid's history... Though his PPR value should be off the charts..."

Don't take things out of context and you won't get called out about having a 2nd grade reading comprehension...

Can we just agree that JC holds more value in PPR & go from there?

:lol:

:mad:

how much value needs to be argued

Convenient how you even ignore the second sentence that directly addresses PPR the SECOND time you want to comment on my post...

" I wouldn't count on a lot of carries, period, let alone goalline considering Andy Reid's history... Though his PPR value should be off the charts..."

Don't take things out of context and you won't get called out about having a 2nd grade reading comprehension...

Well thats cause i agreed with it, sorry you con't comprehend that you posted two different things. One was right and one was wrong. You got called out on one, and now you are being a baby, and getting all upset. :cry: