Sign in to follow this  
hopolb33

giovani bernard!

I know he is not a sleeper after watching him last night I love him! He looks so quick and still has power. What is the earlyst round you guys would grab him. I am in a standard scoring league 10 team league. Prolly only 5 of the 10 really know there lol. I really want him but dont want to reach to quick.

Since its standard you most likely get him around the late 6th to early 8th....depending on how quickly rbs go.

He looked really good last night. He's fast.

Remember he was going against the Titans. Last years D was one of the poorest Defense in the history of the league.

If he can learn to pass protect he will start to see the lions share of touches in that offense. BJGE is a plodder and Gio is lightning with great hands.

I really think he is going to stand out this year as one of the best rookies this year. Hopkins and Patterson are the other two. I think Austin is going to be a bust. With that said, I think by mid season, Bernard will be getting the majority of the carries. I think he is going to be a major player for Cincy this year.

Bernard looks like he's the back of the future. BJGE is a decent back. I wouldn't think they would phase him out completely this year, but as the year goes on I would expect more and more of Bernard. He's a small back, but he can do it all on the field.

I know he is not a sleeper after watching him last night I love him! He looks so quick and still has power. What is the earlyst round you guys would grab him. I am in a standard scoring league 10 team league. Prolly only 5 of the 10 really know there ###### lol. I really want him but dont want to reach to quick.

will i still see him listed on the bengals depth chart has the number two guy behind ellis ..and ellis will get the short yard and goalline work .. so i see bernard more like the third down fill in type right now ..but he does look good ..unless things change i see him more of a number 4 rb in ff.right now i do