Sign in to follow this  
bwillingham

Thompkins for Seattle D trade offer

A guy in our league had to leave half way through and set his computer to auto-draft and he ended up with both Seattle and San Francisco defenses but only two WRs on his entire team.

I offered Emanuel Sanders for either of his defenses but he asked for Kenbrell Thompkins in exchange for Seattle.

1. Should I even make this trade? My current D is Arizona, so obviously that would be a big upgrade.

2. If I agree to the trade, should it be for Sanders or Thompkins? Am I giving up too much potential in Thompkins?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

My team:

QB: Romo, Flacco

RB: Rice, Wilson, Lacy

WR: Bryant, Garcon, Givens, Thompkins, Sanders

TE: Cook, Olsen

D: Arizona

PK: Bullock

I would definitely do this deal. Seahawks is a top def and Tompkins is 3rd option on that team when Gronk is there, not to mention that he is probably the 4th option for you at WR.

Is it a better trade to give up Sanders for Seattle rather than Thompkins? We're talking about my 5th WR, and I like the upside of Thompkins more so than Sanders.

I like Thompkins but you have to ask yourself, when are you sitting Bryant and Garcon for besides bye weeks. He might end up being better than Givens, but who do you think helps your team more?

Seattle's Top D Every Week

+

The points Givens and Sanders gives you when you do start him

or

Arizona's Middle of the Road D (who might be on the field A LOT) every week

+

The points Thompkins gives you when you occasionally start him

I think You have to pull the trigger, but you could try to squeeze him a little and see if there is a toss in he might move.

Please See Mine:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=422567