Sign in to follow this  
jocstrap

Regular Season Talk

Going to try to avoid the womanish nagging, but the first game of the playoff week starts tomorrow night. If there's any way that we can get the matchups fixed at some point today, it would be much appreciated.

Going to try to avoid the womanish nagging, but the first game of the playoff week starts tomorrow night. If there's any way that we can get the matchups fixed at some point today, it would be much appreciated.

I'm picking up my son right now. I'll get on in a while and try to update mffl

I'm picking up my son right now. I'll get on in a while and try to update mffl

This is why you're the man. Believe me when I say that eliminating you this playoff season will give me very little joy.

SEEDINGS

#1 Gepetto 10-3 Division Winner

#2 Joc 9-4 Division Winner

#3 BB06 10-3

#4 Dehaven 8-5

#5 LBH 7-6 no head to head vs Hellothere. Next is points and LBH has 1915.5

#6 Hellothere 7-6 1902.4 points

WEEK #1 of Playoffs

Gepetto and Joc - BYES

(3)BB06 vs (6)Hellothere

(4)Dehaven vs (5) LBH

Playoffs : - 6 teams will make the playoffs

- 2 Division winners will receive a bye for the first week ( week 14 )

- Playoffs will be weeks 14 – 16

- Tie Breaker to get into the playoffs will be :

1. head to head
2. overall points scored
3. division record
4. non division record
5. coin toss

- Tie Breaker for Playoffs match ups :
1. Total points of bench
2. coin toss

Now I need to hack into Moz's account, get his MFFL password and ID, then try to figure out how to make week #14 matchups on MFFL.

WISH ME LUCK!

SEEDINGS

#1 Gepetto 10-3 Division Winner

#2 Joc 9-4 Division Winner

#3 BB06 10-3

#4 Dehaven 8-5

#5 LBH 7-6 no head to head vs Hellothere. Next is points and LBH has 1915.5

#6 Hellothere 7-6 1902.4 points

WEEK #1 of Playoffs

Gepetto and Joc - BYES

(3)BB06 vs (6)Hellothere

(4)Dehaven vs (5) LBH

Playoffs : - 6 teams will make the playoffs

- 2 Division winners will receive a bye for the first week ( week 14 )

- Playoffs will be weeks 14 – 16

- Tie Breaker to get into the playoffs will be :

1. head to head

2. overall points scored

3. division record

4. non division record

5. coin toss

- Tie Breaker for Playoffs match ups :

1. Total points of bench

2. coin toss

th x man! appreciate the clarity

Now I need to hack into Moz's account, get his MFFL password and ID, then try to figure out how to make week #14 matchups on MFFL.

WISH ME LUCK!

he gave it 2 me couple yrs bak sure it hasnt changed ill c if i can find it and pm u

I was able to log in under moz. I just couldn't figure out how to set up the freakin' playoffs. I'll try again in the morning.

Ugh

0-2 trying to set up the playoff format. I have his password, and can log on - just can't figure the freakin thing out. I'll continue to try try try...

Why can't moz do it?

Haven't heard from Moz in awhile on here. As Joc is co-commish, he has stepped up...much like you need to step up this week. Do us all a favor and knock delay out of this please. TIA. HTH.

Sorry guys -- just set it up on the site - been busy with life lately. Everythign should be right -- just 2 match ups -- any issues let me know

Haven't heard from Moz in awhile on here. As Joc is co-commish, he has stepped up...much like you need to step up this week. Do us all a favor and knock delay out of this please. TIA. HTH.

:nono: :nono:

Sorry guys -- just set it up on the site - been busy with life lately. Everythign should be right -- just 2 match ups -- any issues let me know

its ok. jus long as u got it by sun were fine.

wow this could get close lbh. loosing gronk and reggie shoulda been a deathblow but surprisingly my boys r hangn tuff. either way heres to a gd gm hopefully lbh. :thumbsup:

You should pull it out with Dez and McCown to go still. You ended up ok with Edelman in there over Bush. Man I almost had Reece in there over Holmes. I changed my line up probably 10 times this morning.

You should pull it out with Dez and McCown to go still. You ended up ok with Edelman in there over Bush. Man I almost had Reece in there over Holmes. I changed my line up probably 10 times this morning.

i went 2 get reese, but after u had him today. if i had got him, hed been in 4 bush and edelmen 4 wright. too bad 4 me. we'll see how this plays out i guess.

Hellothere, I have no freaking idea what's going to happen. I've got 4 players going tonight/tomorrow and you have 3. I've got my QB, both RB and a WR and you've got QB, WR, TE. Weird week, I fear that the snow in Philly may have screwed me. That turned into a runfirst game, as both teams ran 35+ times. Then I lose Welker in the first half on the way to a big day. We'll see.

Hellothere, I have no freaking idea what's going to happen. I've got 4 players going tonight/tomorrow and you have 3. I've got my QB, both RB and a WR and you've got QB, WR, TE. Weird week, I fear that the snow in Philly may have screwed me. That turned into a runfirst game, as both teams ran 35+ times. Then I lose Welker in the first half on the way to a big day. We'll see.

After the 4 oclock games are over, you're up 10 with those players to go. Tonight, Cam/Steve Smith vs. Brees/Colston. I just need to keep it close tonight, as I think that Forte/DeMarco vs. Witten tomorrow will gain me some good ground.

I have Colston in two leagues and he sucks most of the year. I'm eliminated in both leagues weeks ago. Of course, this week, I need him to have a slow day and Brees isn't targeting anyone else.

I'm being double teamed by Brees and Colston. Worst threesome ever.

I'm being double teamed by Brees and Colston. Worst threesome ever.

i hope u pull it out seems right tht the best tms should advance

i hope u pull it out seems right tht the best tms should advance

I don't think I've got any shot at this point. Cam and Smith are shitting the bed and Brees/Colston now have 5 TDs between them.

You've got some stud backs left so well see. But a brees 6td night would be nice.

You've got some stud backs left so well see. But a brees 6td night would be nice.

If they uphold this third focking Colston TD, I'm turning off the game and going to bed. That would be it for this league.

I also just realized that another league that I was counting as a definite win is now in doubt, as I'm playing against Colston there too.

Jeebus, I just made the mistake of going to look at the score. My 2 have been outscored by his two by 50 points tonight. Holy balls! :lol:

:wall:

3 quarters of this torture down. I need to gain some points back in this fourth quarter.

The Saints are up 18 in the 4th, you'd think they'd be running. Somehow, I'm still losing points to those two fuvkers.

ETA: That ought to do it. Congrats Hellothere, well deserved victory. I have to rethink how much time I spend on fantasy football. To put in this much time during the season only to be bounced so easily; it's just sickening.

The Saints are up 18 in the 4th, you'd think they'd be running. Somehow, I'm still losing points to those two fuvkers.

ETA: That ought to do it. Congrats Hellothere, well deserved victory. I have to rethink how much time I spend on fantasy football. To put in this much time during the season only to be bounced so easily; it's just sickening.

u had a good yr be proud of ur results not 2 shabby

Huge Cam to Steve Smith Touchdown for you Blue. I almost posted all you need is a Steve Smith TD to get back in this but didn't want to jinx it. Plus, there's still 5:00 left, maybe Carolina gets the ball back.

Huge Cam to Steve Smith Touchdown for you Blue. I almost posted all you need is a Steve Smith TD to get back in this but didn't want to jinx it. Plus, there's still 5:00 left, maybe Carolina gets the ball back.

Appreciate it guys, both you and Delay. However, I fear it's far too little and far too late. If he didn't have Witten tomorrow, maybe I'd have a little hope. But of course, Witten's going for 100 and a TD tomorrow.

BB06 needs a double 30 burger to get a win - while I think Murray gets 30 Ican't see Forte with more than maybe 20-25 -- But Witten gets 10-15. Hellothere 90% BB06 10%

Delay still has some guns left and LBH is finished with plays. Delay 60% LBH 40%

Thanks for stopping by moz :lol:

I appreciate the optimism. I was thinking more like 20% for me. Hoping for a blizzard

:mad: :mad:

BB06 needs a double 30 burger to get a win - while I think Murray gets 30 Ican't see Forte with more than maybe 20-25 -- But Witten gets 10-15. Hellothere 90% BB06 10%

Delay still has some guns left and LBH is finished with plays. Delay 60% LBH 40%

ur jinx attmpt has not gone unnoticed

That TD for Witten does it for me. I feel like they're using Murray like that black running back in Varsity Blues (yes, I'm making that reference). They run him all the way down the field and then pass as soon as they get inside the 10. Fock you Romo, fock you Witten and fock you Cowboys.

That TD for Witten does it for me. I feel like they're using Murray like that black running back in Varsity Blues (yes, I'm making that reference). They run him all the way down the field and then pass as soon as they get inside the 10. Fock you Romo, fock you Witten and fock you Cowboys.

ive nvr noticed tht in varsity blues. ill pay attention 2 those parts nxt time i watch it.