Sign in to follow this  
jocstrap

Regular Season Talk

ive nvr noticed tht in varsity blues. ill pay attention 2 those parts nxt time i watch it.

I know the movie far better than I should. The racist coach (Jon Voight) refuses to let his black RB get a TD, so after they let him run all the way down the field, he calls for a pass or a run with FB or something.

I know the movie far better than I should. The racist coach (Jon Voight) refuses to let his black RB get a TD, so after they let him run all the way down the field, he calls for a pass or a run with FB or something.

less than 10 points down and 10 min left not done yet

less than 10 points down and 10 min left not done yet

I'm a big play away, but someone would have to break one (not impossible with these awful defenses.)

ETA: 7.5 down but I'm likely going to run out of time.

ETA again: Holy sh1t, down 5 in the red zone. Please Forte, get this for me.

5 points need 2 rec from Murray or a huge run. damn if Forte scored.................

5 points need 2 rec from Murray or a huge run. damn if Forte scored.................

Damn, doesn't look like it unless they go for, and get TD, on fourth down. Nope, FG team out.

4.3 down and it's on Murray now. A couple of catches for 25 yards and I'll be jizzing in my pants over here.

Also, win or lose, this league is so much fun it's scary.

Damn, doesn't look like it unless they go for, and get TD, on fourth down. Nope, FG team out.

4.3 down and it's on Murray now. A couple of catches for 25 yards and I'll be jizzing in my pants over here.

Also, win or lose, this league is so much fun it's scary.

rooting for you to lose by .1 :) after a great comeback ........... sorry

Oh God, the scrubs are in. Romo and Murray out.

Good game Hellothere. You earned the win and deserve to advance.

I will take comfort in knowing that it took an act of God to stop Calvin Johnson. :wall:

sorry Blue, scrubs are in. You had a great year and be proud of your fantasy football skills in the best league evah!

Quick question. If I pay an extra $50 for next year, will you guys let me keep the exact team I have now? Serious question, as I would do it. I love this team and hate to see it end.

Quick question. If I pay an extra $50 for next year, will you guys let me keep the exact team I have now? Serious question, as I would do it. I love this team and hate to see it end.

ill pay u 50 4 u to keep ur tm. things change daily in the nfl.

Good game BB, made me sweat MNF which is half the fun in ff. You had a great squad this year, look forward to next years rematch.

I onestly thought BB06 had the best team in the league - seems like he caught the Gepetto bug. Maybe the Geppetto curse is now lifted for him.

I think Delay has a solid chance to beat Joc this week and I think if AD comes back Gepetto "should" roll past HT and roll to a first title as after BB06 he has the best team.

I onestly thought BB06 had the best team in the league - seems like he caught the Gepetto bug. Maybe the Geppetto curse is now lifted for him.

I think Delay has a solid chance to beat Joc this week and I think if AD comes back Gepetto "should" roll past HT and roll to a first title as after BB06 he has the best team.

joc vs delay. div supremacy on the line. who needs gronk anyway? ive done fine without him.....or wayne, vereen, or anyone of my numerous injured guys. destiny awaits...

lmao!! look at the waiver adds. NT tried to cockblock all the TEs from the lowly gronk owner. funny stuff. only issue wit ur plan is i got the only 2TEs i bid on. pitta/tamme. ill let u in on a secret, tamme likely slides into sum snaps if welker cant go. so ur takeaway is u cockblckd the wrong targets, color me surprised.

ur stragey might have had a shred of worth if we played each other i suppose. instead its amusingly wasteful of ur roster and almost petty. dnt forget, u can only start 2 TEs, not 15. im sure this whole exercise was grossly unfulfilling 4 u, which makes me smile a little inside...

I wish he had picked up Pitta instead of all those bums.

I wish he had picked up Pitta instead of all those bums.

NT=fail

Alright Delay - I'm kind of curious what your lineup is going to be? All sorts of injury concerns...

Alright Delay - I'm kind of curious what your lineup is going to be? All sorts of injury concerns...

ill b ok joc. good to go.

Are owners eliminated from the playoffs allowed to make waiver moves? I can understand picking up Julio Jones as a potential keeper, but picking up Jordan Todman seems like an unnecessary move other than just to mess with other teams still playing. There is no consolition bracket this year other than next week's 3rd vs. 4th place matchup.

Are owners eliminated from the playoffs allowed to make waiver moves? I can understand picking up Julio Jones as a potential keeper, but picking up Jordan Todman seems like an unnecessary move other than just to mess with other teams still playing. There is no consolition bracket this year other than next week's 3rd vs. 4th place matchup.

im not sure im following u, but if talking bout neverthere, its clear he was tryn to fook my title chances. i dnt know wat the rules say prolly nothn bout it but 2 tht i say who cares. jus shows how petty and trife he is. his attmpt to undermine me in tht way says more bout himself than i ever could.

im not sure im following u, but if talking bout neverthere, its clear he was tryn to fook my title chances. i dnt know wat the rules say prolly nothn bout it but 2 tht i say who cares. jus shows how petty and trife he is. his attmpt to undermine me in tht way says more bout himself than i ever could.

Not talking about hellothere. LBH made these moves today, after he was already eliminated 2 days ago. I think.

I let the waivers run without bidding then picked up Todman in FCFS to insert into my line up just for shits and giggles to see what my score would have been. I picked up Julio as a possible keeper

Not talking about hellothere. LBH made these moves today, after he was already eliminated 2 days ago. I think.

lbh's move was more benign, less impactful.

however ht did put in bids after being eliminated,not jus fcfs. isnt 2 much of a leap to see he was tryn to monopolize a req roster spot from an active playoff tm, no reason 4 him 2 add anyone. the fact he added TEs jus made ithe nature of his moves more transparent. isnt that the same premise that led 2 ur curiousity and askn the question u did? on the surface how does the overall idea of addn guys 2 fook playoff tms sound? seem ok to all of u?

i think tht on the rare occassions i do miss the playoffs i will exercise the same moral standard during the playoffs aftr im eliminated. y not.add guys to hurt the other playoff tms? i think we should all save 500bb $ for after were out and pick an owner and have at it. oh wait HT already is.

i guess im left to conclude my leaguemates think this is a reasonable strategy 4 our league?

lbh's move was more benign, less impactful.

however ht did put in bids after being eliminated,not jus fcfs. isnt 2 much of a leap to see he was tryn to monopolize a req roster spot from an active playoff tm, no reason 4 him 2 add anyone. the fact he added TEs jus made ithe nature of his moves more transparent. isnt that the same premise that led 2 ur curiousity and askn the question u did? on the surface how does the overall idea of addn guys 2 fook playoff tms sound? seem ok to all of u?

i think tht on the rare occassions i do miss the playoffs i will exercise the same moral standard during the playoffs aftr im eliminated. y not.add guys to hurt the other playoff tms? i think we should all save 500bb $ for after were out and pick an owner and have at it. oh wait HT already is.

i guess im left to conclude my leaguemates think this is a reasonable strategy 4 our league?

You're so far off. Hellothere is still playing - me this week. If he wins, he could play you in the championship. He tried to keep you from getting a tight end as he could play you week 16, either in the championship or for 3rd place. It was good strategy although unsuccessful if Pitta or Tamme plays well.

Shane,

Please set up the week 15 matchups.

You're so far off. Hellothere is still playing - me this week. If he wins, he could play you in the championship. He tried to keep you from getting a tight end as he could play you week 16, either in the championship or for 3rd place. It was good strategy although unsuccessful if Pitta or Tamme plays well.

ok fine then, i thought he lost. lil less sketchy. i retract some of my previous post. if he chooses to waste 6 rost spots on te's based on some hypothetical matchup in the future sobeit. bit presumptuous. i suppose if u have fat to trim off ur roster watvr then.

ok fine then, i thought he lost. lil less sketchy. i retract some of my previous post. if he chooses to waste 6 rost spots on te's based on some hypothetical matchup in the future sobeit. bit presumptuous. i suppose if u have fat to trim off ur roster watvr then.

Haha, nice use of a rarely used word. :banana:

• Like 1

Haha, nice use of a rarely used word. :banana:

i have all kinds of words like that in my vernacular. like cat, hat, and bat jus 2 name a few....

fock! should have started Ryan Mathews

keenan allen is the td machine lately in SD. i think youll b fine tho.

Well Dehaven - I think you're going to get me tonight. I might be the only person to lose in fantasy football this week starting Jamaal Charles. Maybe I can get a couple of Detroit defensive td's to make it close. We shall see. I can't believe I left Rashad Jennings on the bench. I thought about benching Gore, but just couldn't.

Well Dehaven - I think you're going to get me tonight. I might be the only person to lose in fantasy football this week starting Jamaal Charles. Maybe I can get a couple of Detroit defensive td's to make it close. We shall see. I can't believe I left Rashad Jennings on the bench. I thought about benching Gore, but just couldn't.

we'll c how it goes. i made a bad start decision too. good luck 2nite.

What sucks is that I'm going against you and Bush in this league.

I'm starting Bush or Bell in the semi's of another league that I'm losing in and need 20 points.

Fock it. I'm going to start Joique Bell in the other league and put Bush on the Bench and Hope for the best.

I've had Bell stashed all year long and last week I missed where Bush reaggravated his calf. I played Bush in two other leagues with Joique on the bench. I would've won dammit. Same freakin thing is going to happen again tonight. I'm going to pick the wrong answer between Bush vs Bell.

Everyone in the semi-finals except Gepetto has won a championship. Hopefully my team is strong enough to get it done next week. With or without All Day even if he plays not sure he starts for team Gepetto. I've got Ryan Mathews, Crabtree, and Patterson any of which could have a fine day in that flex2 spot instead of All Day. Riley Cooper is not a consideration but he helped me a few games ago too.

I pulled over on the way home and readjusted my lineup in another league.

Fock it - I started Reggie over joique. I didn't draft bush to sit him on the bench.

So I cheer for bush in one league. Cheer against him in his league. Sucks

Most likely going to lose both:(

I pulled over on the way home and readjusted my lineup in another league.

Fock it - I started Reggie over joique. I didn't draft bush to sit him on the bench.

So I cheer for bush in one league. Cheer against him in his league. Sucks

Most likely going to lose both:(

Good readjustment getting Reggie Bush in.