Sign in to follow this  
jocstrap

Regular Season Talk

Well Dehaven - it's still a game going to the 4th quarter:)

I need 4 sacks and 2 interceptions this quarter. How about a defensive td as well?:)

Good game GEP, you assembled a great squad this year. Gl in championship.

Dammit - that floating pass on 2nd and 10 was the interception I needed to barely win. Ravens are going to kick a field goal and I lose. Or OR OR OR

Can I get 1 miracle sack in the final couple of minutes for the victory? This is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo close

I've got Justin Tucker in my other league. 23 fantasy points! Wish I had kept him in this league.

Hello, thanks for those words. You're a strong ff player and put up a fight.

Dammit - that floating pass on 2nd and 10 was the interception I needed to barely win. Ravens are going to kick a field goal and I lose. Or OR OR OR

Can I get 1 miracle sack in the final couple of minutes for the victory? This is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo close

wow wat a ff gm we jus had joc. i feef very fortunate but i did earn it. great gm joc.

Good game

Scratch that

Great Game 171.4 for you - 173.3 for me. UGH

I can't complain about losing when my boys put up a 173.3. It just wasn't meant to be for me this year.

4 leagues - 4 playoffs - NO finals in any - eliminated from all.

FOCK IT"S OVER FOR THE YEAR

Good game

Scratch that

I can't complain about losing when my boys put up a 173.3. It just wasn't meant to be for me this year.

stick round this wk. gonna b a good final.

Good game

Scratch that

Don't forget to play for 3rd place and some cash. Great year Joc!

chad lets get it on. lookn forward to a good final. bak2bak is still alive.

dave, it's going to be a great one. I'm total points leaders in both of my leagues (regular season) and playing for the championship in both!

chad dnt xpect much smack from me this wk as i have mad respect for ur skills and teams every yr. this yr is no different.

dave, it's going to be a great one. I'm total points leaders in both of my leagues (regular season) and playing for the championship in both!

impressive, not surprised either. 3 redrafts one final 4 me. isay u take the other one and i take mffl..split4u sounds reasonable?.

impressive, not surprised either. 3 redrafts one final 4 me. isay u take the other one and i take mffl..split4u sounds reasonable?.

nah, I'm going for both!

Don't forget to play for 3rd place and some cash. Great year Joc

Peyton picked a bad week for Joc to have a very average game -- I mean Damn Cjharles goes off for maybe a record FF performance for a RB and he loses...........

As for the title - Delay made some huge WW pick ups during the season and that usually plays a big part of person winning - while common sense would say Gepetto the trends would say Delay

Peyton picked a bad week for Joc to have a very average game -- I mean Damn Cjharles goes off for maybe a record FF performance for a RB and he loses...........

As for the title - Delay made some huge WW pick ups during the season and that usually plays a big part of person winning - while common sense would say Gepetto the trends would say Delay

good analysis. i did draft some good core guys too. not too shabby 4 an injury riddled roster.

my pt totals last few wks have been redonkulous too. ill give chad a run. if this was a total season award, id vote 4 chad hands down.

to all my little delayniacs out there, we'll try not 2 let u down!

some of u aint with the def champ and thats ok too. thing is im jus like the early 2000s pats, without spygate. ez to hate on that. i hope i inspire the lessenthused to ff greatness.

I'd like to see Gepetto win this one. Both are great teams, but Gepetto has been 1 step ahead of me the whole season (tie breaker, total points, etc). Like to say that at least the champ was the guy ahead of me.

Conflicted. Do I pull for delay so I can continue to raz Gepetto about never winning a title?

Or do I pull for Gepetto so delay can't claim a :first: :first: ?

These are the tough decisions in life...

Conflicted. Do I pull for delay so I can continue to raz Gepetto about never winning a title?

ehh jus pull 4 chad. it is hard 2 root against him. besides who wants delayx2? half the league would quit. its best 4 business. im thinkn bout startn sum skelly waiver wire guys.

I kind of like the Delay trash talk. You've been on top or your game this year!

I also want Gepetto to finally get his championship.

It's a win win in my opinion:)

I hope you two tie! that would rock!

Gepetto is like the Red Sox -- pre 2004 - always had really good teams and never wins a title. I got to hope Delay wins to Gepetto's streak of 4 times having the best team and not to win............ No shot at you gepetto if anything a sign of respect - then again the level of dooshbaggery Delay would display after winnign 2 straight titles might be too much ... no certain who to pull for here

So who's ready to start mock drafting for 2014???????

I am giving my self a team of Brees , J Charles , AP , Lacy, Megatron , Gordon, Julio, and J graham -- then I will let you all just draft the first 7 rounds before joining in :)

For some reason, I can't quote all of the sudden. But to answer your question Famous, It's going to be that easy again for me again next year.

I'm keeping Jamaal Charles and taking CJ2K with my second round pick again:) You just can't stop the madness:)

Speaking of Chris Johnson and my strategy this past year...

Even though I didn't win the championship, I feel like I hit a home run drafting.

Keeper Jamaal Charles

Round 2 - Chris Johnson - the # 9 scoring rb in MFFL scoring

Round 3 - Peyton Manning - wow, just wow

Round 4 - Frank Gore - I felt like he was going to have a good year and he did for a #3 rb. the #16 rb in our league.

That's exactly what I was hoping for in the draft.

I needed some wr's to step up, and sure enough they did as well.

Decker #13

Alshon #6

Mike Wallace didn't help much I must say - now he is starting to put up the points though

How the fock did I lose this year? Oh yea, by .8 points DAMMIT:)

Antonio Brown - I knew it, knew it, knew it - - But I wasn't able to get him in one league this year...

For some reason, I can't quote all of the sudden. But to answer your question Famous, It's going to be that easy again for me again next year.

I'm keeping Jamaal Charles and taking CJ2K with my second round pick again:) You just can't stop the madness:)

No I am making a rule change dammit. I am putting all players back in the pool and the commish gets to make the first 7 picks ! :)

sup peeps. so i hear my address aint changn 4 another yr. good. i hate movn and meetn new neighbors anyway.

Speaking of Chris Johnson and my strategy this past year...

Even though I didn't win the championship, I feel like I hit a home run drafting.

Keeper Jamaal Charles

Round 2 - Chris Johnson - the # 9 scoring rb in MFFL scoring

Round 3 - Peyton Manning - wow, just wow

Round 4 - Frank Gore - I felt like he was going to have a good year and he did for a #3 rb. the #16 rb in our league.

That's exactly what I was hoping for in the draft.

I needed some wr's to step up, and sure enough they did as well.

Decker #13

Alshon #6

Mike Wallace didn't help much I must say - now he is starting to put up the points though

How the fock did I lose this year? Oh yea, by .8 points DAMMIT:)

Antonio Brown - I knew it, knew it, knew it - - But I wasn't able to get him in one league this year...

i want u to know....how can i put it best....well in the sorta words of the great nic cage, 'i took great pleasure in guttin u boy!'

seriously tho these things even out in time. i predict tht by the yr 2085 or so ull eak out a .8 pt win in favor of u. :banana: :wave:

I'm just sick right now.

Huge points again this week. That title was mine...

You had less points than me last week too. And week 16 isn't over, I could still outscore you this week too, not likey though.

The one and two seeds don't play each other in the semi's:) I wouldn't have played you last week anyway.

I think the title is yours Gepetto! Congrats - YOU HAD A MONSTER YEAR.

I hope you use the handle well. This past years champion didn't use it very often - hopefully you will!

My point is you're not playing me this week either. And it was a hypothetical as if divisions didn't exist. I don't get the divisions myself. Good year though. And Thank you.

Congrats on your first title here Gepetto. You deserved it, and enjoy it while you can... I'm rededicating myself for next season...

congrats chad. i couldnt lost 2 a better owner. well done. :thumbsup: :first:

im proud of how my injury riddled squad did this yr tho. A- performance this yr by me, very satisfied.