Sign in to follow this  
Redzonehog

Should I try and trade Lamar Miller for David Wilson?

From what I understand, Coughlin is not giving up on Wilson, and I think he's a lot better than Miller. Would that trade work straight up, or would I have to throw in some change?

Yes if the Wilson owner is stupid enough to do it

I'm not sure I get the point of this right now. Why would the other owner want to do this? Why would you?

Why would the Wilson owner want to? No clue...that's why I'm asking if it would work. Why would I want to? Well....I did just say I think Wilson is the better player and Coughlin has not given up on him.

About the furthest from rocket science I could imagine.

I don't think anyone would give up Wilson for miller.

Thanks, but what I wanted to know was, should I try? According to your response, I'm assuming yes.

On the other hand, Miller could blow up against Indy next week and Wilson could ride the bench the rest of the season. Did you think about that?

That's like trading dried up paint for dried up paint.

So what your saying is, the worst I could lose is.............................wait for it.............................dried up paint? The thought alone gives me chill bumps 😧

Wilson has a chance to be a total bust this year, but at least you didn't draft him as an RB1 or 2. Those people are looking at being totally screwed.

I would take the chance because the price is cheap, but you'd better have a back up RB or 2 to stick in if he turns into a pumpkin.

I was offered Wilson/Spiller for Sproles/SJax and am not sure I am gonna take it. At least I know what I am getting with Sproles and Jackson. And yes, it is the "Wilson" part of the trade that I don't like...too much risk. However, I would take Wilson's risk over Lamar Miller's risk any day of the week.

I was offered Wilson/Spiller for Sproles/SJax and am not sure I am gonna take it. At least I know what I am getting with Sproles and Jackson. And yes, it is the "Wilson" part of the trade that I don't like...too much risk. However, I would take Wilson's risk over Lamar Miller's risk any day of the week.

I'd probably roll the dice and jump all over that.