Sign in to follow this  
Bigd7187

Kinda new and have a question

Fairly new to fantasy. I'm in a little trouble my 3 Rb are spiller miller and Wilson but I am pretty good everywhere else. I need Rb help bad. Guy offered me jordy Nelson for boldin and Wilson then another guy offered Matthews for jordy. I'm thinking I'm giving up to much here but I definitely need some help at Rb. My other Wr are fitzy Cruz brown and Blackmon. Thoughts?

Fairly new to fantasy. I'm in a little trouble my 3 Rb are spiller miller and Wilson but I am pretty good everywhere else. I need Rb help bad. Guy offered me jordy Nelson for boldin and Wilson then another guy offered Matthews for jordy. I'm thinking I'm giving up to much here but I definitely need some help at Rb. My other Wr are fitzy Cruz brown and Blackmon. Thoughts?

Dont trade for jordy then mathews, he offers nothing at RB. U will need to feed off your wr strength and gut out some playable rbs. U are not in panic mode, Spiller should be fine and miller can only do better. REmember last year Cj0k started with what 2-3 games in a row scoring 0? Something crazy like that, but he ended up w good year end numbers. Trot out Spiller and flip a coin for the other 2 bums.

You say you are in trouble at RB and in the first case, you are not helping your RB situation, in fact making it worse. So why do it?

Mathews for Jordy is nowhere near a fair trade regardless of whether you need an RB. Mathews has been a poor performer for 2/3 years and last night did nothing to suggest things have changed. The other guy is suckering you. Don't fall for it. You can get ALOT more for Jordy Nelson.

First and foremost, welcome to the world of FF. No more maddening, and yet more fun hobby to have.

Do not trade Jordy Nelson for Ryan Matthews. That's a sucker trade if there ever was one. You can get a much better RB than that for Nelson.

Step #1 - Punch the D-Bag that offered Matthews for Jordy in the nut sack. Trying to take advantage of a newbie is bush league. "all fair" I guess, but this isn't war.

Step #2 - HOLD on your RB's. HOLD. HOLD. On paper, you have an RB1 Top 5 and two of the highest upside RB2's on the planet.

No need to panic on Panic Tuesday #1.

you arent in trouble at RB...it's 1 week...

#1 fantasy mistake is to panic over 1 week and make a dumb trade or add drop...just sit tight.

if 1 week mapped out the whole season terrell pryor will be the #2 leading rusher in the NFL and 80% of 1st round running backs are completely screwed.

people are trying to buy low on you (while making terrible offers to boot)...say no i dont think you need to sell on any of the guys you have.