Sign in to follow this  
CH42

WR Upside?

I'm trying to figure out if any FA WRs in my league would provide better depth on my bench then my current roster - I used my top WW status this week to nab Edelman, so if I'll lose my advantage to grab available talent after Sunday. The league is 12-team PPR.

I'm starting Dez & Colston and Edelmen at flex. I have Chris Givens and D. Hopkins on the bench. I think Givens just had a bad week, but I'm trying to decide if Andre Roberts has better long term value for the season than Hopkins (Stills, Royal, and V. Brown are also available).

Would you drop Hopkins for Roberts at this point? or is it too soon to make a call on either.

Thanks! Appreciate the insight.

#1 WW burned on Edelman is where you went wrong. Sure he got you points last night and will next week too, but I don't know about longterm.

Gronk will be back very soon. Amendola coming back 2-6 wks. Dobson looks fairly talented as well, gonna get the ball to the 2nd rounder.

If a top RB goes down this week you will hate yourself when someone else scoops his back up

Hopkins and Roberts are equals at this point. Give it a couple weeks.

This. Plus Givens may be the one to go if he lays another egg this week, which would be 6 in a row going back to last year.

I think Givens is too inconsistent. He give you one great game then he'll go 2-3 games with modest stats. Now with Cook in the picture, he won't the only receiver who can go long.

#1 WW burned on Edelman is where you went wrong. Sure he got you points last night and will next week too, but I don't know about longterm.

Gronk will be back very soon. Amendola coming back 2-6 wks. Dobson looks fairly talented as well, gonna get the ball to the 2nd rounder.

If a top RB goes down this week you will hate yourself when someone else scoops his back up

You people amaze me on this nonsense. Edelman is not going to take a back seat to Dobson or Thompkins. He plays every snap and will continue to even with Gronk and Amendola back. People don't want to admit it because maybe they completely whiffed with him not even on their radar, but he is the Welker - 15 catches in that offense this year. He will approach 100 catches and 7-8 tds. Those who either drafted or spent a #1 waiver on him were right to do it.

You people amaze me on this nonsense. Edelman is not going to take a back seat to Dobson or Thompkins. He plays every snap and will continue to even with Gronk and Amendola back. People don't want to admit it because maybe they completely whiffed with him not even on their radar, but he is the Welker - 15 catches in that offense this year. He will approach 100 catches and 7-8 tds. Those who either drafted or spent a #1 waiver on him were right to do it.

You can quit trying to justify your decision. You're stuck with him now.

I think that I would prob givens. I like your other wrs have some good upside. I just don't like givens