Sign in to follow this  
highsider5

Witten and Tate (or Moreno?) for Forte *DENIED*

got a maybe on this idea, so I'm floating it here... do you like this trade at face value?

I had been shopping a TE since I have one more than I think I need, and would be willing to face FF life without witten or gonzo, if I get some choice stud in exchange.

opinions?

edit: I've lobbed Moreno into the conversation, hoping I have Forte on the fence

Without seeing your team or league rules it is a little more difficult. But I say do it. You can afford losing 1 te and while Tate gets some carries, his real value is if Foster goes down. Forte will be a top 5 back, especially in ppr.

Good luck and please see mine.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=424307&do=findComment&comment=5101289

yep, sorry

its 12t PPR and IDP, we score all kinds of stuff heavy, winning totals are easy 220-250 so my knowledge here.. LOL.. is we score heavy

witten was a draft pick, but Tate was free... I'm dying for a real RB1 so that's why I'm digging hard for someone like forte... in our format he can post 22 pts often... hungry enough to 2-for1 trade.

I have graham witten and gonzo, so I feel one of those is expendable for some RB.

I have Lacy who will return wk.5 and I'm betting a stack of chips that he is money... ditching on Tate has a little risk, but not insane WTF, and solidifies my investment in Lacy which I'm ok with... Such is FF.

So all in all, it would be killer to fold in a dude like Forte to pad the RB side, well he's is a stud and a half right now, so I would be way happy landing him. So even if it took a 2-for1 to do this, I think the deal is a yes.

Reading again, maybe some clarity.. I would offer up either witten or gonzo, only because I'm keeping Graham. I think witten is more valuable today, but I'm ok with giving whichever one gets me Forte.

If you are in a PPR league I would take Forte.

He's off to a great start to the season and getting 20+ touches per game. His only down side is he's injury prone and continues to share goal line carries with Bush.

As Foster comes back in the picture Tate's value will drop.

I'd make that trade if you have another tight end putting up good points.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=424346