Lineup help, will help you

Ok, so I need to fill two spots between the following:

Andre Johnson vs Seattle

Spiller vs Baltimore

F Jax vs Baltimore

Snelling vs New England

Need two picks, non-PPR, standard scoring

Thanks

I would go with Spiller and Jackson...Snelling might not get too many touches with Falcons playing catch up to the Patriots and Andre Johnson is 80% and going up against the best pass defense in the NFL

hi there, standard scoring format, WR's however get half a point for receptions. Should I start RB Jason Snelling VS Patriots

OR

WR Cecil Shorts VS Indy

I have Spiller and he's out again. When will this get better? Well I cant wait yet. There is no consistency, he's a bit injured and Jackson plays well. I like Jackon and Snelling.

Jackson (Hes more the goal line back, Spillers been fumbling and hes not as effective in the passing game even in a non PPR yards count)

Snelling (high scoring game, hes the goalline back and he catches alot of passes)

Thanks for mine, good luck!

Tough call. Everyone's dismissing Andre Johnson so easily. I'm in a similar situation deciding which buffalo RB to start. I would go with Johnson and Jackson. Snelling is a wild card with no PPR. Spiller is a wild card with major upside. Jackson and Johnson are the most reliable of the bunch.

Johnson is active so Johnson and Spiller. ALthough I have Johnson going in my biggest league and I am worried.