Sign in to follow this  
Boston Three Party

Trading Romo

Been running with Wilson as my #1. Team below.

Wilson/Romo

Vjax

D Thomas

J Gordon

Cameron

Spiller

Morris

M James

Vereen

Blount

T Williams

Mcgahee

Hartley

Pats/Zona

Romo is a solid #1 but shopping him. His ints hurt. Love Wilson getting Harvin back and his rushing.

Was offered Kaep (backup) and Fitz for Romo and Williams (who I haven't started yet). Thoughts? If I knew Fitz was getting traded i wouldve already done this. He can help out on byes too.

Help out! Thx.

Come on man, Romo's 2 interceptions last game wasn't his fault... one was a jump ball and another was to a guy that had to be out there.... because their top 2 RB's were hurt which aren't now. Before that he only had 2 interceptions and was the 3rd ranked QB. If you haven't noticed Romo is now working in Beasley in the slot, Dez says he is uncoverable and Williams has caught a TD in the last 3 weeks. If they double Dez which they always do Romo goes to Williams. Romo's numbers are going to explode even more going forward. Lets face it Fitz and Kaep are just names this year... they have played terrible. SEA is a control the clock defensive team... big deal about Percy, did Percy make Ponder a great QB ?? Sorry to slap some sense into you but that is a super dumb trade, and I am mostly sorry to the guy that almost fleeced you if you change you mind.