Sign in to follow this  
tikigods

Stephen Jackson, Rashard Jennings, or Zack Stacy?

Pick two of the three.

Obviously Stacy is a question mark with the concussion issue. Jennings playing time is cut by the return of McFadden. Will Stephen Jackson put up numbers in that shiity Falcon offense?

I also have fumbler Ridley and Ray Rice. I have no real intention of starting one of those dbags.

Leave a link and I'll answer your questions.

This may sound crazy but rice might not be a bad play. Steelers are not what they use to be and he gets 15-20 touches.

Then Stacy depending on his concussion. Followed by Jennings. Jennings is up against a bad Dallas d. Jax, no way. Rice over jax for me.

My order

Stacy

Jennings

Rice

Jax

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=428874&do=findComment&comment=5155447

Jennings for sure. Then I'd say Stacy bit he's a question mark. Rice is next up but plays Thursday. If u want to wait on Stacy, u may end up having to play SJax who is the worst of the bunch and cannot be trusted.

Jennings for sure. Then I'd say Stacy bit he's a question mark. Rice is next up but plays Thursday. If u want to wait on Stacy, u may end up having to play SJax who is the worst of the bunch and cannot be trusted.

Exactly this - Rice is a DBag but I am starting him as well as I have all year :cry:

Exactly this - Rice is a DBag but I am starting him as well as I have all year :cry:

Stupid concussion rules. I just need to know if Stacy is starting. :mad: :wall:

Yea I'm with them

Jennings for sure and Stacy if he plays. If not I'd go Ridley

Yea I'm with them

Jennings for sure and Stacy if he plays. If not I'd go Ridley

This. Sounds like there's a good chance stacy goes though.

If Stacie starts then he is a must play IMO. If not I like Jennings and actually Ray Rice. I just don't like Jackson especially outdoors and in very cold weather. Has pulled hammy or other injury written all over it

Please respond to my post Thanks, LeBron!