Sign in to follow this  
BTL99

Lamar Miller. Is he worth starting?

Thomas is hurt and Miller will probably get the majority of carries. Anyone starting this guy against the Steelers this week?

I would if I had to. There is obviously a lot of talent there.

I got Moreno, Bush, Andre Brown and CJ2K so Miller will stay on my bench.

• Like 1

Currently debating between Lamar and Steve Smith at a flex spot in a ppr league.

I've switched back and forth twice now. I am starting Harry Douglas and Zac Stacy over both. If that helps you gauge where I value him this week.

• Like 1

Suppose to be cold and possibly bad weather. Makes Lamar seem like a better play now.

I feel like you have to start Zac Stacy.....just not sure about Lamar Miller.

I agree, I was looking at millers history and every time he got the ball more than 10 times he was around 100 yards. Lat week was an exception against the Jets run D though. tough one, I lose this week I am out.

• Like 1

Daniel Thomas (ankle) is active for Sunday's game against the Dolphins.

Multiple reports had Thomas out for the season after he hurt his ankle in Week 12. Those reports were simply erroneous. Thomas may be on a snap count, but his presence isn't good news for the potential volume of Lamar Miller. The Dolphins are also getting CB Dimitri Patterson (groin) back, although Nolan Carroll will still start. Miami's inactives: QB Pat Devlin, CB Jamar Taylor, CB Will Davis, S DJ Campbell, G Danny Watkins, OL David Arkin and DY AJ Francis.

• Like 1

Even with Thomas back, I'm reading that Lamar is gonna clearly be the featured back. If Lamar is gonna get 20 carries, I still think he might be a decent start.

Well Philbin did it again. I started Miller over Stacy based on the match up and no idea Thomas would play so much. Luckily Gordon and McCoy bailed me out. I'm cutting his behind (again) for good this week.

Well Philbin did it again. I started Miller over Stacy based on the match up and no idea Thomas would play so much. Luckily Gordon and McCoy bailed me out. I'm cutting his behind (again) for good this week.

He got a concussion, that's why he was out. It's possible that he would have gotten the bulk of the work but we won't know because of the injury.