Sign in to follow this  
Challenger

Steven Jackson Has Arrived

Looks like his time has finally come, if you have been sitting on him all season long, he can take you to the promise land.

Playing at home, healthy, rested, against a team in disarray, with his change of pace (Antone Smith) out of the game.

I hope so. Hung on to this dude all season and need him now more than ever. Have him slotted as gulp RB1 with either R Bush, Spiller, Rainey, A Morris, F Jax behind him. Huge dilemma.

I hope so. Hung on to this dude all season and need him now more than ever. Have him slotted as gulp RB1 with either R Bush, Spiller, Rainey, A Morris, F Jax behind him. Huge dilemma.

why now more than ever ?

• Like 1

Because the other options have issues. I can easily make an argument why S Jax is a better play than R Bush, A Morris, B Rainey, Spiller and F Jax. He's running good and Atlanta is playing one of the worst run D's at home. Oh yeh, Cousins is starting and who knows how the team will respond. I can easily see a line like 80-100 and 2 TD's for S Jax.

Just a personal gut feeling, Steven Jackson will give you a winning performance on Monday night.

I know many people will sit him, but I am going start him over Shane Vereen and Dennis Johnson.

Could of win with Steven Jackson tonight, but played Cleveland D instead of Arizona D, Greg Jennings instead of Boykin.

Next time I will go with what I have instead of fishing in the waiver wires for all the junks during the playoffs.