Sign in to follow this  
Perennial Contender

Tamme in the slot, Tamme this, Tamme that

If someone pointed out the common sense of missing WR will be replace by the next WR inline... that guy would of been fantasy hero. We are all bunch brain dead Media followers.

If someone pointed out the common sense of missing WR will be replace by the next WR inline... that guy would of been fantasy hero. We are all bunch brain dead Media followers.

This comment is genius

Screw Tamme and now screw Garrett Graham!!! Started Tamme in one league and got me one pt and in another league with Gronk grabbed Graham and now he probably not gonna play and not playing him if he does. Think I'm gonna put Myers, Gresham, Pettigrew, and maybe Paulsons name in hat. Gotta love playing in Semi Finals knowing your screwed

Screw Tamme and now screw Garrett Graham!!! Started Tamme in one league and got me one pt and in another league with Gronk grabbed Graham and now he probably not gonna play and not playing him if he does. Think I'm gonna put Myers, Gresham, Pettigrew, and maybe Paulsons name in hat. Gotta love playing in Semi Finals knowing your screwed

I'm with you. We have nothing on the FA wire and I've been stuck with Pettigrew since Keller and Rudolph went down. I was thrilled to get Tamme this week ... finally a TE worth beans... uh, no. If I survive this week -which I should since Peyton didn't blow up and I'm fortunate to get him when he's got Welker and AP hurt- what am I looking at for the championship? Pettigrew again? Fasano, Carlson, Marcedes Lewis, or one of the two GB TEs from waivers? I dunno. In my case even Myers and Gresham aren't available.

I'm with you. We have nothing on the FA wire and I've been stuck with Pettigrew since Keller and Rudolph went down. I was thrilled to get Tamme this week ... finally a TE worth beans... uh, no. If I survive this week -which I should since Peyton didn't blow up and I'm fortunate to get him when he's got Welker and AP hurt- what am I looking at for the championship? Pettigrew again? Fasano, Carlson, Marcedes Lewis, or one of the two GB TEs from waivers? I dunno. In my case even Myers and Gresham aren't available.

Ouch thats even worse than my options. Ill probably end up going with Gresham or Pettigrew since they play in prime time games.

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/snapcounts