Sign in to follow this  
gimethedamnball

Lineup help, will help with yours

Kaepernick,weather might be sketchy for that Pitt game. Al Morris and S Jackson,too much drama in the Reggie bush situation right now! Thanks for mine!

I like Ben but San Fran needs the win more. The only thing that worries me about Kaep is that the Tampa defense has played well against solid qb's.

S.Jax and Rainey.

Rainey has a tough match up, but I think he is your best bet.

If the Skins are going to sit RG3, than there is no reason why they couldn't pull Morris out too. The sure thing as far as carries and time on the field will be Rainey.

I don't have him on my team and I really do not know much about Rainey, but I do know that the other backs you have listed all have question marks as far as production for this week. If Bush does start, than he is the obvious choice.

Thanks for the reply to my topic.

Good Luck!

For RB, go with matchup in this case and I really like S Jax matchup in WAS. Also, I like R Bush here, but watch tomorrow morning closely and if you dont feel comfortable with his status, plug in Rainey, SEA can be ran on. Spiller and F JAx are junk and Morris has let me down ALL season!

For QBs, Cutler is a play here without a doubt, too many offensive weapons in CHI. I mean just look at what McCown, a career backup whose been with four team in the past ten years, has done the past couple weeks...you gotta like Cutlers opportunity here!

check mine:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=429522

I like Ben, S.Jax and Morris here. Thanks for help with mine. Kap would be my third choice he's just not there. At least Cutler has big weapons.