Sign in to follow this  
Challenger

Andre Brown

A quick Pro and Con for Andre if you deciding should you play him. List them if you can think of more.

Pro:

1. Peyton Hillis is out, more touches and goal line carry. (20 touches at least)

2. More dump off from Eli as O line struggle to buy time.

3. After 5 picks from Eli, should run the ball more often.

Con:

1. Lions is a top run D.

2. Terrible O line = can't create hole for run.

Of the 6 games he played, he only had one bad game last week, 3 awesome, and 2 mediocre. I am deciding between Shane Vereen, Dennis Johnson or Andre Brown.

I will take the guy with the most touches.

He's only had one poor game and that was in a terrible matchup where his QB turned the ball over 5 times.

If the Giants can just keep the turnovers down to a reasonable level, Brown should be a lock for 25 touches and Coughlin has run out of big lummox vulture backs to steal goaline carries.

23 carries, 70 yards, TD, 4 catches, 20 yards

After two straight sub par weeks, I'm sitting him for Reggie Bush and Zac Stacy this week on one team. In another league, my options are poorer assuming MJD does not play ( Ellington, Ivory) so I'm playing him reluctantly.

Looks like I'm rolling with Brown over Todman or MJD today. MJD could only get a few carries or play the majority same with Todman. At least I know Brown is gonna be the guy even if he is facing the Lions. Hopefully he'll be used in the passing game as well. Not gonna pick up Johnson....the Texans will be playing from way behind all day and he will be eliminated from the game by 2nd quarter. Brown is the safest play for me today. It either works out or it doesn't.