Sign in to follow this  
BunnysBastatrds

FFToday vs CBS Sportsline

I have been using preseason player draft rankings from CBS Sports as my guide. Haven't had a chance to do my own rankings this early in the season and FFTodays did not come out until today. Their top two tiers are very similiar but once you get past them, they have quite a different perspective on players. Not just a few, but many players have ten spots or more differentialrankings. I know it's way early in the game, but it's very intersting how different they are.

I wish I would have FFToday's rankings. Solid.

CBS is my go to place for fantasy info and updates. I don't use their rankings much but I prefer their "experts" to other sites

I generally have their live fantasy pre game on each week during the season. Ocho Cinco is on it

I just look at a random top 200 list that some "expert" has posted, but I'm only looking at it for a list of players so as not to miss one. I don't really pay attention to the order that he has them in; I pick on who I like only.

I printed out ESPN's pre-season rankings. I just need a list to scratch through names - I am an expert. Why do I need other peoples opinion?