Sign in to follow this  
heavy-set

Who are you betting on this year?

What FF player will breakout and you're wiling to draft ahead of his ADP.

I have a player and his name is TY Hilton. I am taking him in round 4 over a whole ###### load of other wrs and I dont care

jimmy crack corn and I dont care

I agree on Hilton. I've been trying to get him early as well. Since that article came out a couple days ago about him being the Colts true #1 this season though, his stock has jumped.

I'm willing to take Sankey a round earlier than some and I've been getting Woodhead (giggity) a round early as well. Again though, nothing major.

I haven't gone crazy and taken too many guys "early", or at least much earlier than their true ADP. For the most part, a lot of these players are being drafted where I think they should. I've taken James Jones earlier than some. He has been my WR5 in numerous drafts, and I usually take him a round or a round and a half early, but it's the 14th round or so and not like I'm losing anything if he doesn't pan out. I think he could put up WR3 numbers this season and 1,000 yards is possible. If Moore can look good, from time to time, in Oakland, Jones should easily outperform Moore's best numbers. Having a running game and a better QB (although all still suck), should help as well.

define breakout.... TY is a known commodity. I define break out as someone who more than doubles his output from last year... that being said

deandre hopkins...

I have more but cant not put here as others on my league monitor this board :)

Im high on TY as well. 3rd year magic for an explosive kid with a good qb and an aging but dependable chain mover next to him. Like last year, ill try to target him as my wr3 with wr1 upside. Apart from him theres not really a guy im counting on to break out that i plan on reaching for. Hopefully preseason doesnt change that. Thats when we get our minds poisoned and tricked into second guessing our lists. "*Fingers in ears* LALALALALA I CANT HEAR YOU LALALALALA!"

I like hilton, he was just so inconsistent. Like not even startable for 6 weeks and then 3 tds. he is going pretty late in mfl 10s. A perfect wr 3 that will get a few monster games a least.

What FF player will breakout and you're wiling to draft ahead of his ADP.

I have a player and his name is TY Hilton. I am taking him in round 4 over a whole ###### load of other wrs and I dont care

jimmy crack corn and I dont care

Name a few WRs you're passing on for Ty Inconsistent and we will crack some corn you care about.