Sign in to follow this  
himmystyles

12th pick in PPR with flex

12 man ppr with flex- just drew the end pick in the snake. All tds worth 4 pts. Would you guys go stud wr back to back (? Aj and Marshall) or take best rb avail (ex- lynch) and a stud wr? Or go two rbs like lynch and Bernard?

Haven't done many mocks so don't know how bad the drop off is after the first few rounds with running backs. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

I have the 9th pick in my draft. Ten teams ppr and I have been mocking and taking two rbs. D Murray and maybe someone like G Benard and like that more so than taking two wrs. Tough spot to be in

Will I would go WR and then RB . Or you can go RB and then Graham

Murray or bell combined with bmarsh. You have a top receiver and rb right off the bat. There are enough receivers with upside to take in the third. I like the backs also but waiting 36 picks before having a rb kind of hamstrings a drafter. A good value may fall at receiver but you may fock it up being worried about filling out your backs.

Murray or bell combined with bmarsh. You have a top receiver and rb right off the bat. There are enough receivers with upside to take in the third. I like the backs also but waiting 36 picks before having a rb kind of hamstrings a drafter. A good value may fall at receiver but you may fock it up being worried about filling out your backs.

Would you consider rb and graham here? Would need to pass on a stud receiver though if I go that route.

I've never seen Graham last to 12 in the ppr mocks I've been doing...

I've never seen Graham last to 12 in the ppr mocks I've been doing...

So if here's there you would take him? I think I like the idea of bell and graham but so hard to pass on bmarsh in a ppr

I definitely take Graham at 12 if he's there

How are everyone's drafts/mocks going from this spot so far? Are you getting better results with rb/wr, wr/wr or rb/rb? Obv depends on who falls but wondering for overall balance what has looked the best

Graham is best case scenario, but probably gone.

From 12 my favorite combo is Murray and AJ Green.

If Murray is gone I go 2 WR.

Would you consider rb and graham here? Would need to pass on a stud receiver though if I go that route.

There is almost no way he makes it unless you are drafting with some schlubs. Yes if graham is there i would draft murray and graham.

If murray is gone i take leveon bell. Even if blount steals some of his thunder on the ground, he will catch enough passes in ppr to still be a top 10 back.

Now that bells stock is falling, is rb/wr at this spot in ppr still what looks best for ppl after mocking? We get 6 pts for a td pass too, so thinking qb/rb then a Cruz/Andre then Gerhart/Jennings type thing. Would you still wait on a qb if brees/Rodgers/manning are there? I'm sure one will be.

Just finished picking 12th in a 12 team league ppr.

Players in order:

Julio Jones

Drew Brees

Larry Fitzgerald

CJ Spiller

Pierre Thomas

Chris Johnson

Danny Woodhead

Dwayne Bowe

DeAndre Hopkins

Cam Newton

Rams DEF

Antonio Gates

Dennis Pitta

Robert Turbin

Matt Bryant

RB's are light in the loafers, but tried to target guys that were more in involved in the passing game.

Just finished picking 12th in a 12 team league ppr.

Players in order:

Julio Jones

Drew Brees

Larry Fitzgerald

CJ Spiller

Pierre Thomas

Chris Johnson

Danny Woodhead

Dwayne Bowe

DeAndre Hopkins

Cam Newton

Rams DEF

Antonio Gates

Dennis Pitta

Robert Turbin

Matt Bryant

RB's are light in the loafers, but tried to target guys that were more in involved in the passing game.

Do u get 6 pts for a passing td too?