Sign in to follow this  
ouradu

Miles Austin or Allen Hurns, last wr pick

I have a shot at one free agent in my league and want to take a chance on getting a late late sleeper. If Gordon is out, will Austin be big? or do I take the chance on Hurns? 0.5 ppr 1/10yds

Leave a link. Thanks

Umm... its kinda a wash.

Hurns feel has most upside and no injury problems. Miles can be big but a very lengthy injury history that can make him worthless... rule of thumb is to take 1 WR no matter what barring exceptional 2WR... don't feel Jax will be that good... it was vs Lions not exactly best DBs.

But if you want someone to last the whole yr go Hurns or in gambling mood. I only saw Det pre-season game so maybe a Jags fan can say better than me.

As a last wr you want high upside and burns has it. Sure his floor is the basement, and miles could be pretty good since he starts. But you should already have wrs that start and miles doesn't represent a guy that can come out of nowhere and put up big games.

I would take Miles. He can put up big games and has. The only real concern is his hamstring injuries but it is a huge one. He has the ability to be on of the better WRs in the NFL.