Sign in to follow this  
heffley

Who? Cleveland Sleeper?

Since Gordon is out I think I will try and crap shoot on their new #1 WR and hope I strike gold! So who do you guys think it will be? I am stuck between Miles Austin and Hawkins, or maybe another player? Thanks for your input ahead of time!

Cameron benefits!!!

:pointstosky:

Haha, yeah but I do not have him and there will be one WR that shows up and breaks out. It is just the question of who?

I don't think any Cleveland WR breaks out. This team wants to run the ball and pass when necessary, and without Gordon, they're built to do just that. Cameron could very well have twice any many receptions as any WR on the team. Their defense is improved and will keep them in more games this year, negating the need to sling it all over the field like they did last year. Would not be surprised if the Browns don't break 3300-3400 total passing yards, and finish top 5 in rushing attempts, as long as they stay healthy on defense. In PPR, Hawkins could be worth a flier as he should be the most targeted WR, but Charles Johnson is someone to keep an eye on as he's been working his way back from last year's injury and has more natural talent than the other WRs on the roster. Smiles and Burleson are waiver wire fodder except in real deep leagues. I just don't see any upside in the Cleveland passing attack outside of Cameron, and I would be looking elsewhere for sleepers or breakouts at the WR position.

All of them will be asleep .

All of them will be asleep .

Yah, offensively this team is in a lot of trouble. It is a blessing in disguise for Johnny Football to sit on the bench for the first 8 games or so as I expect Hoyer and the team in general to fail miserably... Which is unfortunate, as the defense could prove to be very good.

Austin, Hawkins, Burleson? That's disgusting.

No question . I still thank about the NFL draft , and wonder why the Browns did not draft a play maker at WR . My understanding is that they knew J Gordan was in trouble again . The only players from this team worth drafting are the two RBS . They will need to run a lot IMO .