Sign in to follow this  
Spike_Flatbush

Really tough call....

This owner loves to trade and he is offering me an interesting one. This is one of those crazy start 2 QB's/3 RB's/3 WR's league. My lineup is Aaron Rodgers, Matthew Stafford, L. Bell, M. Lynch, S. Vareen, maclin, Wallace, Tate....QB's are 6 pts a TD

He is offering....Romo, Lacy for Rodgers and Vareen

Having 3 first tier RB's is intriguing but Romo scares me. What do you think?

do Not do that! QBs are a premium in 2 qb leagues...especially 6 pt TD's. having 2 stud qbs there put you at a significant advantage every week.

If you are a Packer fan. I am guessing you are not, for you would not even think of doing this trade.

Romo is a wannabe Favre. I believe Romo is from WI. He likes to emulate the style of Brets game, but doesn't ever work at it.

While a boys fan will come up with some meaningless stat that will show how he is a clutch qb at ends of games

Problem is, it is his play that typically gets them bound up and needing him to do this.

You will be puking every week wondering why you ever let a steady stud like Rodgers go for the putridnesseses that is Romo that wipers of arses.

No. No. No.

Lacy is on a bad team and injured. Romo plain sucks. He'll throw for 300 but he's a turnover machine. If your league doesn't penalize for INTs maybe he's worth it, if you need him. Otherwise, Rodgers is a fantasy stud, definitely top 3 QB. Vereen is a stud IF AND ONLY IF you start him on the week Belichek decides that it's Vereen's turn. I hate NE running backs for that reason. Vereen? Ridley? The other guy? Or the unknown guy that nobody has ever heard of?

Here's mine: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=436659