Sign in to follow this  
tigeru

Anheuser Busch?

Moist.

Where's Roger? He better speak up or a billion bucks are gone. That's no fantasy.

Roger is an inept, arrogant moron. He's barely hanging on. If he had Hal. An ounce of signify, which I doubt, he would resign. He won't...

Good for Anheuser Busch pull out

I find these holier-than-thou companies to be disgusting with their actions. Bud beer passing judgement, seriously, more wives and kids are beaten after some losers down their share of that pizz water. Nike, OMFG, really, Nike, the company that has slave labor overseas making their products are acting high-and-mighty, really? And Visa, the banksters that almost brought our country's economy to the brink of depression with their greed is passing judgement on others while they took huge bonus payments and putting people out of their homes and jobs. If I were the NFL, I would take the same action that the people at Augusta National took a few years back when Martha Burke tried her crap.....sponsors pulled their $$ so Augusta National said all the sponsors could suck their nutz and went without sponsors that year........fast forward to now......most headline watchers and social media geeks don't even know who Martha Burke is, but you sure know and watch the Masters tournament on TV. Oh yeah, now those holier-than-thou sponsors beg for the privilege to pay huge $$ to advertise during the Masters tournament.

I find these holier-than-thou companies to be disgusting with their actions. Bud beer passing judgement, seriously, more wives and kids are beaten after some losers down their share of that pizz water. Nike, OMFG, really, Nike, the company that has slave labor overseas making their products are acting high-and-mighty, really? And Visa, the banksters that almost brought our country's economy to the brink of depression with their greed is passing judgement on others while they took huge bonus payments and putting people out of their homes and jobs. If I were the NFL, I would take the same action that the people at Augusta National took a few years back when Martha Burke tried her crap.....sponsors pulled their $$ so Augusta National said all the sponsors could suck their nutz and went without sponsors that year........fast forward to now......most headline watchers and social media geeks don't even know who Martha Burke is, but you sure know and watch the Masters tournament on TV. Oh yeah, now those holier-than-thou sponsors beg for the privilege to pay huge $$ to advertise during the Masters tournament.

Not bad points.