Sign in to follow this  
Culpooper

Huge QB Decision

Big week with Peyton on bye. I currently have Cam rostered as my backup who is at Balt this week. I see Big Ben available who appears to have a better matchup at home vs TB. Do I dump Cam and play Ben this week? I will answer yours. Thank you

Do you really want anyone else in your league to have Cam for the remainder of the season?

Part of holding on to a player is not letting anyone else have him.

Interesting question. I personally like Ben better as a thrower than cam this year because I think cam will struggle with his injuries. However, cam may make up the deficit with his legs when healthy. If it were me, I'd leave it be.

I would dump Cam . Talked about him being down this season during the off season . Ben is going to be the better play

Do you really want anyone else in your league to have Cam for the remainder of the season?

Part of holding on to a player is not letting anyone else have him.

That the way fantasy football owners lose . Fantasy football is not about luck like others think it's about making the right moves .

I do like Bens matchup better. Cam is under performing and always afraid he turns it on. But if you don't get Ben and lose because Cam doesn't get you 20 again then you kick yourself. I would be fine with getting Ben over cam. Talking long term, Pit has better run game to keep D honest, and better receivers to throw to.