Sign in to follow this  
Fearsome

Who is Steve Smith Jr.?

Hilarious to hear that Steve Smith Sr. is a solid fantasy starter. Pretty soon Lynn Swann, Don Hutson and Crazy Legs Hirsch will sign FA deals!

Hilarious to hear that Steve Smith Sr. is a solid fantasy starter. Pretty soon Lynn Swann, Don Hutson and Crazy Legs Hirsch will sign FA deals!

Hilarious UNTIL you look at his targets and stats. But I've watched most of the games and the guy still has all of the tools. He's the real deal, and getting all the Flacco love he needs to keep it up. Through the 1st 3 games, he's had 32 targets, 18 catches, 290 yds and one TD. Hilarious!

its his son that was just born

I just put in a waiver claim on the son in a deep devy league. Kid has some sick measurables....... 20" long and already over 7lbs. Kid smoked the delivery too....less than 4 hours. Kid will be a PPR stud in about 20 years.

• Like 1

Cause Steve smith had been out of the league? Where is the joke?

This is simply a case of a good player who kept in shape and still has the desire to play at a high level. Never really fell off a cliff or hit a wall, he's just playing a bit better than we all thought he could at this stage of his career.

What does it say about Sham Newton and Riverboat?

Nothing. Before those 2 got there Smith was coming off a 500 yd season missing 2 games. Had a great first 2 seasons with them stats wise. His numbers down last year but team was finally winning. He looked old and slow last year from what I saw. Looks like getting let go got him refocused.