Sign in to follow this  
himmystyles

Wheaton again?

Thought the stars were aligned for him to beast against TB, but it didn't happen. Now he gets JAX and the worst pass d in the league. Not sure how much of a concern the groin is, but if he doesn't score today then kid is banished to ww. Anyone starting him?

I am in two leagues. Not proud of it, purely out of necessity, but I still like Wheaton this year and the matchup is great. Jax is horrific against the pass.

I said this exact same thing for the TB game, at home knowing Rapistburger will be throwing it all around.

So he's gone, no TDs, no Roster.

Noone has picked him up, 10 teamer 6-7 WRs each.

Taking up a spot on my bench.

I had high hopes for him this year. You may want to hold him- he will likely explode as soon as I drop him.

Sweet kendall wright on my bench for him. Good call.

Left Justin Hunter on the bench for him. Can't believe BOTH Titans WRs are outperforming Wheaton who is up against JAX. Unbelievable!

Left Justin Hunter on the bench for him. Can't believe BOTH Titans WRs are outperforming Wheaton who is up against JAX. Unbelievable!

Same here. This was the week I gave up on the Hunter dream and kept in with the Wheaton dream. Hunter killing it on my benches, Wheaton blowing. Awesome.