Sign in to follow this  
krusi123

Denver D droppable for streaming DST's?

I keep plugging them in hoping for a decent week. So far in my league scoring they are ranked 4th from the bottom - REAL SUCKAGE fantasy speaking...

Very tempted to drop them and just stream D's the rest of the way. I should have grabbed Philly when it was available last week but missed out.

Do you guys think they will start producing anything respectable?

I'm curious myself. Last week was the first time I carried 2 defenses this year. I also have the Bills. I'm leaning towards dropping them. Good move?

I'm going to give them one more chance this week against the Jets. It may be the best matchup right now for a D.

I'm not sure what the basis for scoring is, but don't forget Denver had a bye, which skews their results if you're just looking at total scores across the league...you need to look at average points per game.

Denver is ranked 8th overall, they've been averaging over 20 points per game in my league which is respectable.

They're not a top 5 defense that people anticipated at the beginning of the season, but they're solid for the most part and will be playing pass defense while they protect big leads.

i wouldn't drop them for a streaming week to week defense, unless there is something far better on the WW (which there won't be). Oh and as other posters mentioned, they play the Jets this week, that makes them a must start. Geno Smith playing from behind throwing the ball a lot at that defense? Sign me up.

I'm holding for now. Score wise they've been solid but not many fantasy points. Just not generating sacks and turnovers but I think they will come soon enough.

I'm holding for this week, but in my league they have scored 7,4,9,4 for a stunning average of 5.5. That sucks...

They are droppable but that means treat them as a streaming D. This week they are good going against the jets, but cut them after that and chase juicier matchups.

5 of their next 7 matchups are pretty good. you will need another defense for weeks 8/9. consider pairing them with Cleveland or KC for those weeks.