Sign in to follow this  
JediMaster

Roster Move

EDIT: Team list below

I currently have the Broncos and Bills defenses and I don't want to carry both. Broncos are 31st in my league in points but have a great matchup this week. The Bills are 3rd in defense. I'm thinking about dropping the Broncos (yes their matchup is fantastic) but I need the roster spot for a position player since Jennings and AJ Green will be missing time. Plus I like the Bills long term.

So I was going to take a chance on Storm Johnson or McFadden. Sure they are not the best but not much out there. What should I do and who do I pick up?

Thanks!

QB: Ryan & Dalton

RB: Jennings, Ellington, Asiata

WR: Dez, AJ Green, E. Sanders, Gordon, Hunter, Hawkins

TE: Olsen

K: Bryant

DEF: Broncos & Bills

I think you should drop 1 of them. If you don't want to stream than stick with Buffalo but if you don't mind playing match-ups then start Denver this week and move on next week. There's a good chance that if you drop Buffalo you'll be able to add them back next week.

I currently have the Broncos and Bills defenses and I don't want to carry both. Broncos are 31st in my league in points but have a great matchup this week. The Bills are 3rd in defense. I'm thinking about dropping the Broncos (yes their matchup is fantastic) but I need the roster spot for a position player since Jennings and AJ Green will be missing time. Plus I like the Bills long term.

So I was going to take a chance on Storm Johnson or McFadden. Sure they are not the best but not much out there. What should I do and who do I pick up?

Thanks![/quote

Oh my soul

Without seeing the rest of your roster I would drop the Bills take a flier on storm johnson. The Jacksonville RB's look like train wrecks and Bradley has spoken highly of Storm johnson. And he's already played with bottles in college so good chemistry there i think. Against the Pats you can prob pick up the bills again next week if you feel you need to.

Most leagues don't score DST that high or punish them for bad performances if your in that type of league then just drop Den.

But very sure that Den has a great game... Geno "Im good for at least 1 turnover" Smith is playing and Bills well their playing the NE Pats at the wrong time. I been impressed it defies logic how good Bills been without allstar LB and how bad Den been with 2 allstart LB... 2 main injuries force your hand.

Since, its deep into week not sure Den or Bills clear ww so nobody else will get them. I think its likely you can safely drop Bills DST and nobody picks them up this week due late drop and by Wednesday everyone likely targeting the flavor of the week guys not a DST and you can safely swap Den for Bills for the ROS.

Without seeing the rest of your roster I would drop the Bills take a flier on storm johnson. The Jacksonville RB's look like train wrecks and Bradley has spoken highly of Storm johnson. And he's already played with bottles in college so good chemistry there i think. Against the Pats you can prob pick up the bills again next week if you feel you need to.

Updated post with team.

Looking ahead to playoffs week 14-16

Den has: vsBuffalo @SD @Cin

Buff has: @Den vsGB @Oak

Denver has the better matchups for playoffs. But it's the middle of the season I like Buffalo slightly better.

A few things:

1. Drop the Bills, play Denver and stream a defense for the rest of the year.

2. Drop Gordon, there is no reason to be hanging on to him unless it's keeper league, even then, I'm not sure.

3. Pickup a wideout, and pickup Storm Johnson (more upside).

4. Then maybe try to combo Sanders/Asiata for a better RB. Green will be back soon, maybe try and pickup Jones. Goodluck.

Not a keeper league. Holding him for playoffs. Unless I try and trade him?

So I'm thinking....drop Bills (seems like the right thing) for Storm Johnson.

Also, not much on the waivers for WRs. Guys like: Hurns, Floyd (SD), A. Robinson, Hester, Roberts, Kerley, Baldwin, Cotchery. Not exactly great guys.