Sign in to follow this  
Challenger

Mohamed Sanu ROS

Total FF Points Scored Ranking

Standard: 21st

PPR: 29th

Remember they already had a bye week, so he is solid WR2 so far. I am not sure AJ Green being out will help or hurt Sanu, but Marvin Jones has been MIA since beginning of training camp and continue to declared out without any practice time this year. I don't see Marvin will contribute much this year. (Marvin is out again this week)

Surprisingly Sanu has been mostly ignored (still only 55% ownership on Yahoo) because everyone expected Marvin to comes back, and that seems unlikely when he is continue to deal with injury. For example, I have Roddy White (98% owned) as my WR2, I am about to switch him out for Sanu.

Random fact: "With 26 targets, Sanu leads all Bengals pass-catchers in balls thrown his way. Green is next, with 24."

I expect him to be every week WR2 with chance to be WR1 on good match up. Thoughts?

Sanu had a solid preseason, which is why I drafted him in a late round in PPR. What made him a good WR2 for me was Green was going to draw the best coverage/double teams. With Green out, Sanu becomes a less attractive option IMO.

Less attractive? What!?!

Go back and look at what Harry Douglas did when both Roddy and Julio were out last year. Heck look what Tate did last week with Calvin hobbled. More opportunities equals less value?

Sanu's value can't go down. He's a solid #2 right now, will end up being a high #2 or low #1 while Green is out.

Less attractive? What!?!

Go back and look at what Harry Douglas did when both Roddy and Julio were out last year. Heck look what Tate did last week with Calvin hobbled. More opportunities equals less value?

Sanu's value can't go down. He's a solid #2 right now, will end up being a high #2 or low #1 while Green is out.

Agreed. His importance to the team only goes up with Green out, meaning more targets.

And it's starting to look like Green might be nicked up all season. Even when Green starts, Sanu will probably get a few extra targets than otherwise.

Total FF Points Scored Ranking

Standard: 21st

PPR: 29th

Remember they already had a bye week, so he is solid WR2 so far. I am not sure AJ Green being out will help or hurt Sanu, but Marvin Jones has been MIA since beginning of training camp and continue to declared out without any practice time this year. I don't see Marvin will contribute much this year. (Marvin is out again this week)

Surprisingly Sanu has been mostly ignored (still only 55% ownership on Yahoo) because everyone expected Marvin to comes back, and that seems unlikely when he is continue to deal with injury. For example, I have Roddy White (98% owned) as my WR2, I am about to switch him out for Sanu.

Random fact: "With 26 targets, Sanu leads all Bengals pass-catchers in balls thrown his way. Green is next, with 24."

I expect him to be every week WR2 with chance to be WR1 on good match up. Thoughts?

Of course it all depends on the health going forward of both Green and Jones

Possibly correct stats of research done in the past but I believe both M Sanu and Antonio Brown led the country in Receptions in seperate years - like 110 115 each 💪

well at least for a couple weeks he looks like the #1 WR for the Bengals, which is never a bad thing