Sign in to follow this  
Upper Class Trash

Justin Hunter

Started this POS with all the confidence in the world he would score a TD. He got me one point in my league. One. I lost this week by 2 points. Good thing I didn't start him over Mike Wallace or Preston Parker. Who would do a thing like that???

He's rapidly emerging as my favorite 'never draft again' guy.

- Titans are the biggest fantasy wasteland.

just nothing going on, especially now with Walker's noggin knock.

just awful

• Like 1

Agreed. Total waste. They've ruined the value of Wright in PPR, tried to make Hunter do something other than run vertical routes, and they seem intent on running the ball, regardless of the defense having 19 men on the line of scrimmage.

I just don't understand this team. They have the weapons on offense, minus a legit QB. Yesterday, they seemed truly intent on running the ball, totally oblivious to the fact Baltimore was starting Cornerbacks nobody outside of the Ravens locker room had ever heard of. Whisenhunt must really want his new QB this offseason.

Yes, it is not Hunter's fault. On even a somewhat decent team he would be enjoying a breakout year. The current coaching staff doesn't deserve to be around when he is afforded the chance to break out.