Sign in to follow this  
snatchit

Will Steve Smith bounce back after the bye or is he cuttable now ?

Maybe the old man needs a week off, or maybe he isn't worth a roster spot anymore. I need a WR this week and I am gonna cut he or Vernon Davis..... Maybe VD is the cut

As usual, its a tale of two halfs of the fantasy season. Sr is now a bum and Torrey is where he should have been all year. The bad part is when we all forget things like this happened and just look at the end of year numbers. Example, think of a wr thats just having a crappy year and hes maybe 25th or so in FF scoring. Well if he has a couple huge games coming up with lets say a 3td or 200yd game, all of a sudden hes 9th in scoring and all we see when ranking him next year is a top 10wr. Its poisonous.

Maybe the old man needs a week off, or maybe he isn't worth a roster spot anymore. I need a WR this week and I am gonna cut he or Vernon Davis..... Maybe VD is the cut[/quot

ok

Maybe the old man needs a week off, or maybe he isn't worth a roster spot anymore. I need a WR this week and I am gonna cut he or Vernon Davis..... Maybe VD is the cut[/quot

ok

weepaws... Your cool