Sign in to follow this  
ffexpert

Nasty Weather this week...

The current chances of rain in Chicago are 45% (1 pm), 55% (2 pm), and 60% (3 pm) with 11-13 mph winds (from weather.com). It doesn't look too bad right now.

Im in chicago and going to the gane tomorrow. Slight fog and possibky heavy rains late afternoon. I wouldnt worry about the passing game.

Im in chicago and going to the gane tomorrow. Slight fog and possibky heavy rains late afternoon. I wouldnt worry about the passing game.

After what you said (heavy rains) why not?

The current chances of rain in Chicago are 45% (1 pm), 55% (2 pm), and 60% (3 pm) with 11-13 mph winds (from weather.com). It doesn't look too bad right now.

Do you think it is easy to throw a football in rain?

After what you said (heavy rains) why not?

I think the hope is the game is completed or near completion before the rains begin.

Do you think it is easy to throw a football in rain?

I wasn't commenting on the difficulty in throwing a ball in the rain. I was noticing that the chance of rain during the game is about 50% and it has been decreasing. Right now weather.com has it at 35% (1 pm), 45% (2 pm), and 45% (3 pm). We could have a dry game.

Suns blinding nobody ever brings that up

That's why Tampa and Oakland are doing so poorly. Too much sun.

LATE afternoon raun. Bears games are over at 3pm. So yes I was hoping the game would be over.

I do have a big decision to make here- pick up Mccown or go with who I have, Sanchez v a tough Tenn defense or Wilson going against a tough Zona defense. I would pick up McCown if I knew the weather would not hamper throws, so yes, I am following this thread with much concern.

Update in Chicago:

Source: weather channel.com

Chance of precipitation is 24% up to 6:00 and then it goes up substantially. If this is true, Mccown and cutler should both have a nice dry football to throw.

I am now almost sure I will drop Sanchez to pick up Mccown. Make sense?