Sign in to follow this  
kflo

Getting So Lucky In My Dynasty League

Man I am sitting on a gold mine of Running Backs in my dynasty league.

Demarco Murray- I am a huge Dallas fan so of course I am happy to have him. I traded a 1st round pick and Vic Ballard for him at the start of last year.......talking about seeing the future.

Matt Forte- Traded Josh Gordon and Ronnie Hillman for Matt Forte and Sean Lee in mid 2012. Later traded back for Josh Gordon but he got suspended.

Denard Robinson- Drafted him last year with a 4th round pick out of 7 rounds.

Lataviu

Latavius Murray- Picked him up around week 9 last year and never dropped him with the hopes of last nights breakout and more. Hes taken up a roster spot on my team since then.

Jonas Gray- Picked him up week 5.

Charles Sims- Picked him up week 7

Also at some point this year I have Theo Riddick and CJ Anderson but dropped them for bye week fill ins.

Think I am looking pretty good at rb for years to come. Still mad I missed out on Bryant from Pittsburgh.

Unless you are a rookie, you should know FF luck is never about who you have, it's about getting in the playoff and more critically the last 3 weeks.

yes but in a dynasty league its also about balancing the present and the future. Of course I would gladly finish in the bottom 5 the next 2 years to win it all this year. But its nice to know I have young up and comers. Esp with the way running backs get hurt.

And now we ALL know!

Now WE can rest easy and enjoy our Holidays.