Sign in to follow this  
jasony420

Flex issues

Need to choose 1 Flex but posted my lineup if you guys have any thoughts. Please post your link and I will help you as well.

Flex:

R.White vs. ARI

V.Jax vs CIN

I.Crowell vs BUF

D. Hopkins vs TEN

F.Jackson vs CLE

SVereen vs. GB

RB:

M.Ingram vs. PIT

E. Lacy vs NE

WR:

J.Gordon vs BUF

AJ Green vs TB

QB

M.Ryan vs. ARI

P.Rivers vs. BAL

Hopkins

QB is the trickiest but I would stick with Rivers despite all his inconsistent play AZ too good to expect that much an upside Ryan play.

RB is your hardest plays and most interesting. Heavy snow just made your two bench guys and even Gordon very interesting plays usually ground game benefits tremendously on the ground on paper Crowell play is very risky but since, you got Gordon it is somewhat safe.

I don't like Ingram play seems like NO is back to old ways... limiting work for Ingram. And I really like Vereen play because if GB game is a shoot out then he get plenty of throws his way. My only concern is injury but Pats always put someone on the injury report to trick opponents...

You can start him as flex or 2RB Vereen and either Ingram likely safest remaining RB play, WR Hopkins safest WR play or roll the dice in ice bowl game with Crowell being big dice roll... not sure your other plays that bad to warrant gamble... just trying to tell you look for the weather/field conditions and heavy snow might benefit run game.

Crowell