Sign in to follow this  
HenryHill9323

Did the Cheatriots tamper with another team's player?

Oh snap. You Pat fans have all the fifth grade digs down.

I'm so thankful that my identity isn't solely based on how the brawny dudes I root for do each year. I think I was that invested when I was in third grade. I'd cry when my team lost. I remember tearing up football cards because I'd get so angry. LOL If the Eagles ever win a Super Bowl, I'll be a greater man. ROFL

Oh snap. You Pat fans have all the fifth grade digs down.

I'm so thankful that my identity isn't solely based on how the brawny dudes I root for do each year. I think I was that invested when I was in third grade. I'd cry when my team lost. I remember tearing up football cards because I'd get so angry. LOL If the Eagles ever win a Super Bowl, I'll be a greater man. ROFL

then why, as a 50 year old man, all the crying about the patriots ? :dunno:

Oh snap.

:D

Drobs is going to grow more if the Pats beat the seahawks. Thank God something in his life is working out for him. :thumbsup:

Drobs ###### is going to grow more if the Pats beat the seahawks. Thank God something in his life is working out for him. :thumbsup:

it is ? :banana:

One day after he is cut the Tamperiots have a contract in place........Hmmmmmm.....

But somehow he cleared waivers in the interim. Belichick must have Mind-Melded the other 30 teams in the league too.

But somehow he cleared waivers in the interim. Belichick must have Mind-Melded the other 30 teams in the league too.

keep feeding the retard, he flips, its wicked funny :lol:

keep feeding the retard, he flips, its wicked funny :lol:

I almost forgot the Mind-Meld on Blount himself where Bill told him "Force your way out of Pittsburgh and come back here and take a 20% pay cut." He probably needed one of those spinny, vortexy wheel things to pull this one off.