Sign in to follow this  
edjr

The dreaded QUAD sandie :o

I personally have a slew of double sandies in my career (never got a par to make it a true double sandie.)

Check out Scott Piercy :first: :first: :first: :first:

I like that the ball has a smiley face drawing on it that is shown on his fourth sand shot...

Man, I've gone from bunker to bunker before. When I've done it, I usually end up woefully short coming outta the second bunker, which is almost as bad as what he did here.

Man, I've gone from bunker to bunker before. When I've done it, I usually end up woefully short coming outta the second bunker, which is almost as bad as what he did here.

in his defense, his 1st and 3rd bunker shots were basically landing on a piece of ice running into the other bunker.

in his defense, his 1st and 3rd bunker shots were basically landing on a piece of ice running into the other bunker.

His first bunker shot was one of the worst I've ever seen considering he was playing it safe and aiming away from he pin. Looked like he caught it really thin.

The rest I'll agree, trying to stop it on glass but even with the lies he had I feel like he was being way too aggressive with them