Sign in to follow this  
Magnificent Bastard

Another Patriot jailbird to be.

I didn't use those guys. I'm talking about the guy who killed his buddy because of drunk driving. I'm talking about the shoplifter. I'm talking about the guy the coveted as a free agent who beat up his girlfriend and threatened to kill her. I'm talking about the defensive lineman who's a drug addict. The Cowboys jump on any chance to get a bargain because they know thee rest of the teams have standards and don't want low character guys.

No one loves to troll and fight as much as RP does. This is just one subject that he should pass on. Or pick another team.

Yeah, I realized it wasn't you that that say them, but I was just pointing that fact out. All teams have or had criminals of many degrees in their past as well as now. The Cowboys just seem to be the highest profile one at the moment.

Yeah, I realized it wasn't you that that say them, but I was just pointing that fact out. All teams have or had criminals of many degrees in their past as well as now. The Cowboys just seem to be the highest profile one at the moment.

A few years back, it was the Bengals. Now Dallas jumps all over them. It's their way of getting scratch and dent items cheaper than they normally would.