Sign in to follow this  
eaglesfreak

At 3rd Spot...Bell and AP/Lacy are gone..Who to get at 3 PPR

So we start QB RB RB/WR WR WR WR/RB/TE TE K DEF

So the 1st guys for sure getting Bell 2nd guy is torn between AP and Lacy...If 2nd team gets AP It'll be LACY OR ANTONIO BROWN..If he gets Lacy at 2 then its between Charles and Brown.....

What would you guys do? I'm real torn

How many teams are in the league? I suppose, in addition to figuring out the projected difference in points between Jamal and Antonio, you probably should look at the projected difference in points between those guys and who ur next pick may be. If it's a 10 team league, there may be an outside shot at AJ Green or Cobb, with 14 picks before ur next one (whoever u didn't pick between Jamal/BrownJulio, Marshawn, Dez, DT, ODB, Megatron, CJ Anderson, Gronk, Forte, Jeremy Hill, Murray, Green, Cobb). Then you throw Luck and Rodgers in the mix, if there are QB happy guys in ur league and Green or Cobb may be available to you.

So, if you are content with possibly having Green or Cobb as ur WR1, then go Jamal with ur first pick. IF you are content with possibly having Hill or Murray or someone like Forsett as ur RB1, then take Brown with ur first pick.

If it were my team, I would go Brown, then hope for Hill or Murray, but would be fine with Forsett in a PPR!

I suppose it's whether or not you think there's a huge difference in points between Brown/Jamal and ur next guy.

Charles unless you get 1pt ppr this isn't a debate. J Charles is very under rated ppr guy... he and Kelce got all the rec TDs in KC.

So we start QB RB RB/WR WR WR WR/RB/TE TE K DEF

So the 1st guys for sure getting Bell 2nd guy is torn between AP and Lacy...If 2nd team gets AP It'll be LACY OR ANTONIO BROWN..If he gets Lacy at 2 then its between Charles and Brown.....

What would you guys do? I'm real torn

How many teams are in this league ?

in this format, i'd swing for the fences and draft WRs all day long here. I'd rather secure a stud WR (or 3) before worrying about a lone RB position. In PPR there are plenty of serviceable RBs. aim to get foster in the middle rounds (5-7) and in a month your squad will look beastly on paper.

*this strategy might also blow up in your face and you'd have to watch AD/Lacy both rush for 2000 yds and 20+ tds each.