Sign in to follow this  
SNZ11

Who to drop

I usually don't pick a kicker until it gets close to game time, and therefore I pick another position. So now I need to drop someone and I can't make up my mind on who.

Neither guy is terrific and one is just a hope that he may become a starter soon. .5 ppr

Shane Vereen------I know he's good in PPR but not sure if he is that great. Leaning towards dropping him.

Ronnie Hillman-----Would make a nice starting RB if CJ ever goes down, and he has played well in pre season.

So, who would you drop?

I drop Vereen cause you own CJ Anderson... you can wait and if K Dawson or K Bryant, Parker are there pick them up after the game. That said your opponent might do a douche move and add/drop your K

You can basically flip a coin but since you have Anderson, I would drop Vereen. If someone picks him up then so be it as the G-men have Rashard Jennings and Andre Williams too in the backfield. Vereen would make an ok bye week filler but that's about it as his numbers will be too inconsistent from week to week.

You should keep Hillman at least until you see how Anderson starts out the first 5 or so games because Denver has been known to change starting rbs frequently. Hillman only lost the starting job last year because he got injured.