Sign in to follow this  
multimoussa

Austin Seferian-Jenkins vs Jordan reed

Why would you drop ASJ after last week? Until Evans is back, he's in line for lots of garbage time points when they are playing from behind because of their atrocious defense.

I wouldn't drop either one for the other. But if both were available I'd take Reed. I had that same option this week and chose Reed over ASJ. I think both are good options, especially as TE2s, but I give the slight edge to Reed due to better QB and DeSean Jackson out 4 weeks.

Reed was the target of over a third of Cousins' passes in the game last week. That likely won't decrease much with DJ gone. Yes, he's injury prone. Worse yet, he's concussion prone. So he's no slam dunk. But he's been a freak/tease for the last several seasons. I figure he's more likely to put it all together and do it more conistently than ASJ, who's going to be competing for targets with VJax and Evans soon. JMO.

Reed has the better upside , but he can't stay healthy enough to to play . I think I would go with ASJ.

Reed always passes the eye test. He moves like a wide receiver and looks great whenever I've seen him. This always keeps me coming back to him as much as I've tried to not take him. Injuries are a real problem but if he stays healthy all year he's going to put up solid numbers. He's the #1 or #2 option on his team.

I wouldn't trust any buc myself. That team is shambles.

• Like 1

ASJ had big expectations coming into this season and had a huge game the first week. I'd at least hold on to him for a couple more weeks. And Reed is made out of glass.

Reed always passes the eye test. He moves like a wide receiver and looks great whenever I've seen him. This always keeps me coming back to him as much as I've tried to not take him. Injuries are a real problem but if he stays healthy all year he's going to put up solid numbers. He's the #1 or #2 option on his team.

I wouldn't trust any buc myself. That team is shambles.

The Bucs are a disaster, which I think is what helps ASJ. He's a massive target for a rookie running around for his life down by 3 TDs.

No. Reed is fragile.

Breaking news: Reed couldn't practice today due to quad injury.

The guy is a joke.

As a skins fan he sucks and is never worth starting. That quad will tweak in warm ups and be done.

That's a shame, since he was worth starting last week.

That's a shame, since he was worth starting last week.

My best advice...if he somehow manages to play 4 whole quarters of a game without injury and scores a TD, trade him immediately. For anything.

Agree he should have been on the trade blocks right after last weeks games ended .