Sign in to follow this  
Fearsome

Dez owner...I fell asleep at the wheel! Missed on some FA targets, what now?

I play in a standard, 10 team non-PPR league with WR/TE combined. We start 3 receivers. I have Dez, Dem. Thomas, VJax and Greg Olsen as my receivers. Obviously went WR/WR to open my draft and my depth sucks. No clue what to think about VJax and if he can pull the load for a month.

I couldn't pull the trigger on a move and missed out on FA ads T. Williams, Moncrief, Stevie Johnson and Witten. Eifert and Brandon Coleman are still there as is Roddy White. John Brown, Mike Wallace, Eric Decker, Doug Baldwin, Pierre Garcon, Tavon Austin, Charles Johnson, Martellus Bennett and ASJ are also there. Lots of options but are they better than VJax? One last thing...My league is a limited transactions league we only get 10 per year so they are gold.

Thanks for the help. Leave a link I'll help.

I fall asleep too if the depth is that sick on the ww...

He is out for 2 months possibly... if you don't have IR and small bench I'd consider a drop.

Not sure who you drop but I rank them... Eifert, Wallace, Bennet, , White (VJax is in the middle I take him week 2 starter)

Yeah, I know its weird but going with Eifert makes sense he is the defacto 2WR in Cin. Wallace a fast 1WR he will have down weeks though. Bennet is a safety blanket I don't see many down weeks, White is ok flex guy but value is capped last week performance is like his peak value.

Everyone is screaming Coleman and Brown... prefer Coleman but not sure how consistent they will be saw a lot of RB targets so this week get better feel of his value... feel he is hit or miss. Both are hit or miss TD or bust.

My RB are McCoy, Ivory, Alf, Jennings and R. Mathews. Along with VJax, who to drop to add one of these guys? I like having Mathews as a handcuff and I think McCoy, ivory and Alf will be better than we all think. That said, as soon as I dump Jennings and VJax for say Coleman and Eifert they will be swooped up immediately which means maybe they have more value than the FA's I'm adding?

I feel like a confused teenage girl with this!!! :dunno:

I recommend you do a deal Jennings or Ivory + VJax get 2 WRs in the deal.

Feel Ivory will get hurt and value will fall then. Jennings also high injury risk like him less due to work load Sunday seems like he might lose carries possibly. Ivory is just glass 2 TD 90 yds don't feel he will get any higher so maybe you can get a faltering 2RB almost any is better.

As far as Matthews don't be married to him he is great handcuff but minus vulture TD his value is low I'd deal him as a throw away. I wouldn't drop VJax for any but top 2 and without Evans he is short term value (week 2 star) when Evans returns trade or drop. I would drop Matthews for Eifert... (take away TD Matthews did nothing that game... Eifert got 2 and was top TE on yds alone).

I would drop Matthews don't see how someone does a deal with you. If you can't get 2WRs I would deal for a really good one using that formula with VJax or Dez... and 2 for 1WR... see what you can land. The extra spot you can add another ww WR. I try to capitalize on Ivory value now he might do great again but no later than next week. (Dez is out till week 7 so you got to be able survive till then or more time)